Central Transport | 4th QTR earnings projection....

Report is a $18M-$22M loss...
Enter your own feelings but, CK is only making it lose more and more....
Thats in the rumor mill...Lets just wait and see...No need to borrow trouble....It may not be that bad...But if it is that bad we are in deep trouble....The kind of trouble that will only get us out of the 2nd quarter...After that get ready to hit the unemployment line.

Just saying, news coming from a lot of the regional people/sales/managers who just left.
Takes a lot for someone with 10-20 years at one company to leave...

Those are the numbers being talked about...
I hate to see anyone suffer and have there future unknown. Just letting you all know what I've been told.

Just saying, news coming from a lot of the regional people/sales/managers who just left.
Takes a lot for someone with 10-20 years at one company to leave...

Those are the numbers being talked about...
I hate to see anyone suffer and have there future unknown. Just letting you all know what I've been told.
I've heard the same thing in Dallas....I'm just hoping its not that bad. It won't be long and we won't have to guess.

If we lost 5 mil in october in the past november and december are slow monthes you lost your asses this year Iam guessing 40.0 million or more

It's illegal for your company to realse or leak those numbers till they put out there press release to the share holders...so I doubt that's a accurate statement

It's illegal for your company to realse or leak those numbers till they put out there press release to the share holders...so I doubt that's a accurate statement

The accountants and board of directors are the only ones that know right now, that is a matter of law put in by the SEC to help track insider trading

What I don't understand is who in the hell in their right mind would want our terminals for collateral. The majority of them need the wrecking ball.

Last edited by a moderator:
Someone explain this to me? Get a low interest credit by putting up your terminals as collateral to pay off higher interest revolving credit just so you can borrow on that higher credit again?

Vitran Obtains Credit Facility Secured by U.S. Real Estate - Bloomberg

"Proceeds from the real estate term facility will be used to repay
existing debt which will allow for additional borrowing capacity under our
existing revolving credit facility."
that is probably a front. they're paying off loan from dec 2011 to free canada properties and the u.s. is on their own. just my opinion.

good thing ur chasing greatness because you cant afford to flop much more maybe you should have the shops turn them trucks up ck maybe they could catch it then

turn trucks up,,,,,,,,,,,, HA,,,,,,,,,, i will have you know i passed a SWIFT truck today when the driver was talking on the phone,,,,,,,,, after that he passed me back :hysterical:

Someone explain this to me? Get a low interest credit by putting up your terminals as collateral to pay off higher interest revolving credit just so you can borrow on that higher credit again?

Vitran Obtains Credit Facility Secured by U.S. Real Estate - Bloomberg

"Proceeds from the real estate term facility will be used to repay
existing debt which will allow for additional borrowing capacity under our
existing revolving credit facility."

f6due.gif