Yellow | 53 foot trailer breaks in half

38 THOUSAND? ON A SINGLE AXLE? WHO'S BRIGHT IDEAL WAS THIS?
32000 MAX ON A VAN WITH A SINGLE AXLE TRACTOR! PROVIDED IT'S LOADED CORRECTLY!
Whoever was involved with this dispatch needs to be shown the door!
Hey safety department, Let see what you do to management on this one! IT WAS UNSAFE, ILLEGAL,DUMB, AND SOMEONE COULD HAVE BEEN KILLED!
Get your heads out of your asses and deal with this:shhit:! You profits and convenance END where my safety and the LAW begin!

A 53' single axle?:poster oops:

38 THOUSAND? ON A SINGLE AXLE? WHO'S BRIGHT IDEAL WAS THIS?
32000 MAX ON A VAN WITH A SINGLE AXLE TRACTOR! PROVIDED IT'S LOADED CORRECTLY!
Whoever was involved with this dispatch needs to be shown the door!
Hey safety department, Let see what you do to management on this one! IT WAS UNSAFE, ILLEGAL,DUMB, AND SOMEONE COULD HAVE BEEN KILLED!
Get your heads out of your asses and deal with this:shhit:! You profits and convenance END where my safety and the LAW begin!
I sure would hope that our city and road drivers would, know, as a professional driver that 38,000 on a single axle would not scale, nor safe to pull. It's your license.

No way. Roof sheet is attached all along the sides and would buckle not roll back the way it looks in the photo. Like to know exactly where this happened to get more info if possible. Just doesn't look right IMHO.

Well there's no way he could have hit the overpass behind him in the picture. ... unless he got airborne. ... I've never seen a yrc truck fly. ...

It was not a single axle tractor LV...it was a tandem
W6WbOew.jpg
My bad! Looked like a single axle in the other picture.
Again, My bad!

"10 On Your Side received a viewer image of the incident Wednesday morning, showing a severely bent trailer".

Everything is OK it's only bent, our trl shops are the best in the industry they'll have it back in service by :6792:

We had a 53 ft trailer break in half 6 miles away from terminal on the way to pa breakbulk. grossed out at 38000 and just came out of tunnel on 664 north about a mile.The trailer was a old ms carriers which had yrc stickers on it. It was luck that nobody got hurt and yrc needs to purchase new equipment and stop passing out BONUSES like candy before something fails and kills somebody. Putting camera in a truck that is older than 15 years old is not the answer. Its seems that the old band aid trick is not working on 15 year old equipment with new paint , I guess DOT will be waiting for us at the tunnels for a while.

We put our lives on the line everyday working with this junkie ass equipment so they can keep their bonus coming and we don't even make profit sharing. Only reason to stay here is insurance and I'm sure that will get screwed up in the future