XPO | 62 Mph

Goslo

TB Regular
Credits
Someone please explain to me how one can say that one of the reasons for cutting the trucks back to 62 mph is to reduce carbon emmissions while the same person condones sponsoring a race team. Am I missing something here, or does that sound contradiction?

You just don't see the big picture.:hide:

It will probably change back as soon as they figure out that running the motor like that is gonna burn more fuel.

Four ways

We are going to get run over on roads where the speed Limit is 65,and we are going to be the Laughing stalk of the LTL industry!:hysterical:

big dave in his video at the communication meeting. in his little deal he showed the time difference between 6-8 minutes longer for your run one way.

Hey Bro.brutis Ive Been Off Work For Awhile Broke My Rib Playing Football Haha.what Changes Have You Heard About Thats Going On In Regards To My Barn???

I guess we don`t have to worry about getting caught in the left lane, since we won`t be able to pass anyone! I know lets get in the middle or 3rd lane do 62 and have buster brown, and all the big truckers :ranting2: at us for a change! :1036316054: You know make the most of it! :hysterical::biglaugh:

I guess we don`t have to worry about getting caught in the left lane, since we won`t be able to pass anyone! I know lets get in the middle or 3rd lane do 62 and have buster brown, and all the big truckers :ranting2: at us for a change! :1036316054: You know make the most of it! :hysterical::biglaugh:
We need to come together and help our company meet its goals, I say 62 mph is to fast, lets save more fuel. We all start running 55-60 mph, Think of the money we can save. Hell even the tree huggers my even give us a award or something like that. Its up too you team Con-way to take the lead on this one. Don't ask what con-way can do for you,ask what you can do for con-way.

Now here's another way we can save on fuel costs, Ready. Take our breaks and our lunch's. If the truck isn't running it's not burning fuel. Ya I know we will get to the F.A.C. later and home later, But we will save on fuel and thats all that matters, Right.

Now all you driver's who sit in rush hour and move about 10 to 15 mph in the mourning. You should stop and wait for the traffic to clear, It doesn't matter if you get the freight home at 10 or 11 in the mourning, Your saving fuel.

May be this place my even help us in meeting our gaol by putting cruise controls in the trucks, Sorry dumb idea.

So who's with me! All for one and one for all, We can do it! Was it over when the germens attack pearl harbor, Hell no. Lets go!!!

4 and 1

At My barn the TM is going to make the 500 mi runs a 4 long and 1 short causing the drivers to lose 200.00 a week because of the longer running times,I guess GFY Idea is a good one take all your breaks,no need to conserve hours if your gonna run short one night!

We need to come together and help our company meet its goals, I say 62 mph is to fast, lets save more fuel. We all start running 55-60 mph, Think of the money we can save. Hell even the tree huggers my even give us a award or something like that. Its up too you team Con-way to take the lead on this one. Don't ask what con-way can do for you,ask what you can do for con-way.

Now here's another way we can save on fuel costs, Ready. Take our breaks and our lunch's. If the truck isn't running it's not burning fuel. Ya I know we will get to the F.A.C. later and home later, But we will save on fuel and thats all that matters, Right.

Now all you driver's who sit in rush hour and move about 10 to 15 mph in the mourning. You should stop and wait for the traffic to clear, It doesn't matter if you get the freight home at 10 or 11 in the mourning, Your saving fuel.

May be this place my even help us in meeting our gaol by putting cruise controls in the trucks, Sorry dumb idea.

So who's with me! All for one and one for all, We can do it! Was it over when the germens attack pearl harbor, Hell no. Lets go!!!

I'm with u on that gfy, u suppose we'd get a star card if we began running 62 tonight?

Stay awake at your next Monday morning proppaganda video next time!

I think that this is a good thing for us out here in the left coast where we have a 55mph speed limit. It's really gonna suck for you guys where the speed limit is 65. Thats about where I run now anyways.