TForce | 7 drivers quitting in Fresno

Classicteez

TB Lurker
Credits
Has anyone else heard this?? The TM went to a local company called R&L rumor has it that 7 UPS Fr. drivers are going to follow him. Any news on this??

Welcome back to the boards Classicteez,long time no see any of your posts?
WOW you say 7 drivers?
Do you know if they are city drivers?
Do you have the 800 number for that terminal?
I think I may want a transfer out of the snowy north.

I may be late getting out there I don't think our airport is open yet?

If these drivers had many years under their belt with our company they may be making a very big mistake?

But everyone has to do what they have to do if they feel they are making the right move.

If you do something you may regret later the only one you can blame is your self.

The only draw back of me wanting to transfer to sunny California is that here when the snow finally melts my house in still in the same place.
California on the other hand is one of the west coast shaky states.
Anytime your house could be shook into a lot of tiny little pieces.
So on second thought I'm going to have to give more thought to this move?

Has anyone else heard this?? The TM went to a local company called R&L rumor has it that 7 UPS Fr. drivers are going to follow him. Any news on this??

This happens all the time....Samething happened in Vegas....Greener grass and all that, hope they make alot of money and a happy life. Sometimes things just feel right and you jump....

WOW you say 7 drivers?

If these drivers had many years under their belt with our company they may be making a very big mistake?

But everyone has to do what they have to do if they feel they are making the right move.

If you do something you may regret later the only one you can blame is your self.

The only draw back of me wanting to transfer to sunny California is that here when the snow finally melts my house in still in the same place.

Apo,

You don't want to move out to the left coast. There are to many non-believing bleeding hart tree huggers out there for you.:biglaugh:

Apo,

You don't want to move out to the left coast. There are to many non-believing bleeding hart tree huggers out there for you.:biglaugh:

Middles best , you can stand on the fence and throw rocks at both sides....And blame you all for the countries problems......:1036316054:

WOW you say 7 drivers?

Come on out west AP one thing about California I LOVE the weather.
R&L bought the old FedEx terminal in Sacramento and took applications last Friday and Saturday. I know some Bestway drivers that went and listened to what they had to say.

They were line drivers and all they were interested in was of course line haul runs and pay.
From what I could get out of what they was telling me is that the top pay was going to be $22.47 an hour and the runs were going to be based on that.

Meaning if say a run was eight hours then you would get a flat rate of $22.47 an hour for eight hours. If the run took longer you are out of luck.

Now that was the way it was explained to me. So if that is the case then it would not be very good to leave UPSF only if you are starving and can't hang on till it picks up.

If it is true about some of the Fresno drivers I hope them the best but I personally don't think it is a good move.

I also have heard the TM was fired so he probably is bitter and promising them things he may or may not be able to deliver.

Just some of the things I hear through the grapevine so I guess one can take it with a grain of salt either way.:1036316054:

Come on out west AP one thing about California I LOVE the weather.
R&L bought the old FedEx terminal in Sacramento and took applications last Friday and Saturday. I know some Bestway drivers that went and listened to what they had to say.

They were line drivers and all they were interested in was of course line haul runs and pay.
From what I could get out of what they was telling me is that the top pay was going to be $22.47 an hour and the runs were going to be based on that.

Meaning if say a run was eight hours then you would get a flat rate of $22.47 an hour for eight hours. If the run took longer you are out of luck.

Now that was the way it was explained to me. So if that is the case then it would not be very good to leave UPSF only if you are starving and can't hang on till it picks up.

If it is true about some of the Fresno drivers I hope them the best but I personally don't think it is a good move.

I also have heard the TM was fired so he probably is bitter and promising them things he may or may not be able to deliver.

Just some of the things I hear through the grapevine so I guess one can take it with a grain of salt either way.:1036316054:

But hey R&L has that great vacation spot there in Florida...You know money isn't everything....:hysterical: It is everything when you got to sweat for it.....

AP thank you for the welcome back,,,And yes the weather is nicer here. As far as the rock and roll out here ooh heck Look what happens out your way... ICE. snow, below O, no thank you, I'll take my chances here. I only live 2 miles down river from a big ol Dam and if it goes they say I have about 9 mins to get out. I just keep a boat tied to my back door.. I guess we could say that would be TODES WILD RIDE.....

It doesn't say much for the new TM in Fresno to have 7 drivers leave all at the same time either,, and as far as Mike getting fired we had heard the same thing so I went and asked the old dispatcher that had been at MC for over 10 yrs before it became UPSF, she left to dispatch for Estes just 300 yrds down the road.. Anyways she said Mike wasn't fired, he had turned in his paper work because he saw the writing on the wall,, just like she did, Now the new TM is a old Overnight person, who was in the army or some branch of the service and SHE has apretty gruff attuide,, and they have had alot of changes in the last month or so. One good thing about the 7 leaving if they really do. is everyone moves up on the board and new bids open up and my husband would get one, He worked a whole 2 days this week and 3 last week,, now if you wanna talk about straving,, And he's been there 2 yrs now..

Apo,

I say chop the trees down!! More room for xcountry Motocross!! The trees are always in my way.

I say chop the trees down!! More room for xcountry Motocross!! The trees are always in my way.

And are you trying to convince us or yourself that your are prtending to be lying?????? Tree bashing sun burned salt air smelling..........I get your type all the time around here.....And party on dude....Good for the wiener roast after the tree killing and ridin!!!!!!!

And are you trying to convince us or yourself that your are prtending to be lying?????? Tree bashing sun burned salt air smelling..........I get your type all the time around here.....And party on dude....Good for the wiener roast after the tree killing and ridin!!!!!!!

They blame us for all the dead tortoises out here, might as well add trees to the list!!

Sure is funny how this thread went from 7 drivers quiting with the TM in Fesno,CA.
To killing turtles,ha,ha,ha.
All of us truckers have a hard time sticking to any subject, we are an interesting bunch to say the least!

I'm sure your smog and such have nothing to do with it!!!!!Turtle Killers!!!!!

Smog? What Smog? That's Mustard Gas, from the missing WMD's. They got smuggled into Ca. right under our noses. We got sattelite pictures of the trucks.

How's that for being totally off subject, AP?

I don't think the builders are using wood to build new houses anymore.
Using metal 2x4's and press wood beams,and floor joyces.
Well I guess thats some wood saw dust,and glue.
When I watch how houses are being bilt these days I can't understand why they want over a $100,000.00 when they are done,and ready to be sold?
You want off the subject,hows this?