Yellow | 710 says no !!!!

Don't remember what thread I predicted how this vote would go. Man was I wrong. Good luck boys, and I hope everyone stands with our brothers in Chicago. :bowdown:

Is there a official count or all hearsay?

Local 710 YRC Teamsters Vote No | Teamsters for a Democratic Union

October 15, 2009: In votes counted today, some 1,000 YRC dock workers again rejected the concession proposal, and by a larger margin than in August.

The rejection among dock workers was by a vote of 486-242. The janitors rejected it by 9-2, and the office workers passed their contract by a vote of 59-46. A number of concerned Local 710 Teamsters, from the office and dock, showed up to observe the count.

What's going to happen to Pat F. the number one Hoffa bootlicker in America? Now that he has let Jimmy down twice? Oh I know. He could go out in a good stiff wind and spit in his own face, he likes that. Too bad Pat that your white-paper local 710 had to go out and " GUNK IT UP ". Thats your own words, remember?

Congratulations 710! Finally, a local with some balls! Lets see this pos company bypass Chicago. Might as well just close the doors if they try. Thanks for making that pos hoffa lick.:thumbsup:

Just the messenger on this..don't shoot at me. According to a fax Jeff posted on Oct 2 from Pat F. the pension deferral or cessation from July '09 to Dec 2010 is no longer a factor for consideration because the pension trustees have already acted on this issue, the 10% was already agreed on so the only true consideration is the 5% wage reduction not to be effective till Oct 18. Did any one read the fax or what? The vote can't be about the 5% or did I really miss something

Congratulations 710! Finally, a local with some balls! Lets see this pos company bypass Chicago. Might as well just close the doors if they try. Thanks for making that pos hoffa lick.:thumbsup:

Ya think they might be gettin ready to clean the dust off the Chicago Typwriters up there??::tribehasspoken:

the yrc rats wont stand behind you
all them yes men with no stones said yes remenber their vote

spinelees *****

I for one say thank you guys for all the good words. I being a 710er am very proud of at least 2/3s of the force standing together. I just imagine the big wigs all having the phone hanging from the ears saying "THEY VOTED WHAT?!!"
I would love to be a fly on the wall s in those offices monday morning... sure it would be a site. And YES, I know what my no vote could make happen and I am ready to accept anything that happens, but for now I am basking in the untity 710 has shown!! way to go brothers