Yellow | 90 days til pension is due....what trick do they have up there sleeve...Any thoughts?

In my opinion there is nothing to be gained by keeping everyone in the dark until we can have a 2 hour Sunday meeting to discuss what just went down. By then there is no possibility of interjecting anything into the process. Except Yes or No.
This is an excellent point Bro. I totally agree. By the time we have that 2 hour, Sunday meeting, everything has been finalized whether the Union wants to admit it or not. At that point it's too late for any adjustments that we could recommend. We constantly complain about the Company not allowing any input from us, so why would the Union not allow any input from us, since it is our own future?

Something for Y'all to think about KK. Let the big wigs know that we want earlier input.:tribehasspoken:

I am in just 1 of 218 freight Locals in the IBT that is just waiting for a notice from the IBT for a 2-Man Committee meeting very soon to have all this presented to us....and then we take it back to the members and explain it to them.....and then they get to vote.....plain and simple as that....so your source of the rumor is just that....a rumor until it is all presented to the 2-Man Committee....when that happens you will see it all here...AS IN THE PAST....on TruckingBoards.....KK

I am in just 1 of 218 freight Locals in the IBT that is just waiting for a notice from the IBT for a 2-Man Committee meeting very soon to have all this presented to us....and then we take it back to the members and explain it to them.....and then they get to vote.....plain and simple as that....so your source of the rumor is just that....a rumor until it is all presented to the 2-Man Committee....when that happens you will see it all here...AS IN THE PAST....on TruckingBoards.....KK
KK I don't want you under the gun. I am not asking for info you are not comfortablle posting. I do take exception with the overall "MUSHROOM" effect we have been seeing from Washington. I have made up my mind why we are seeing it, And I don't see it benifitting the members. To be sure, it is sad we have to "Come here first" to get the info. You heard all this from me cuz there is nobody else is willing to listen. :wavey:

Thanks....when there is something in writing....it will be here for sure!
It like going to look at a train wreck....you know it is going to be bad...but it is worse when you get there and see it first hand!.....KK

Fair enough..... stand by for the beatings until moral improves

Rumor has it that CRY-YRC wants us to give back 5% more pay ,for them to pay in some NOT 100% back to the pension, really think they will be asking for 5% more by Dec. 1st 2010 and yes to many wimps will vote YES so it will get passed AGAIN !!!!!!!!

5% more giveback ????

Will CRY-YRC ask for 5% more giveback to start paying back into the pension?????????????????????????????????????

Will CRY-YRC ask for 5% more giveback to start paying back into the pension?????????????????????????????????????

send our ballets to ABF they got balls over there and nerver lost a penny by voting strong

It's easier for Zollar's to get another 5% from the rank and file than it is for him to be effective leader. Why work hard on turning the co. around when you can just keep asking for concessions instead?

send our ballets to ABF they got balls over there and nerver lost a penny by voting strong

ABF Talks with Teamsters, Lobbies Congress
September 13, 2010: ABF Freight System is waging a two-front campaign to cut its labor costs by negotiating with the Teamsters about contract concessions and lobbying Congress for legislation to ease the burden unionized companies face under multiemployer pension plans, the carrier’s CEO said.

“We’re continuing discussions with the Teamsters,” CEO Judy McReynolds told Dahlman Rose & Co.’s annual global transportation conference."

you could do it Judy​

Click ABF Talks with Teamsters, Lobbies Congress | Journal of Commerce

Do you think it really matters?no matter what happens if there is a vote or not.we all know yrcw lies quite a bit.yrcw is doing fairly well in different parts of the world.foreign enterprises abroad owned by yrcw.do not have to be reported here in the US as income.we are just being semi passified till regulations are changed in pension funding by congress.don't be blind.even fedex and other ltls are doing the same.mainly China

Sent from my T-Mobile G1 using Tapatalk