ODFL | Accident on 81 in PA.

At least we all know he gained one fan from all this lol

I like watching to see if he's dumb enough to repost that video but he keeps removing things after I report them on here. He should probably erase all the hand held phone photos and videos while driving too.

What's his name?
Why would anyone tell the Guru.If you are so smart and you say what you are then it would be very easy to find out.Hell,everyone that work's at OD know's how to find out very easy.So the ? is to you tell us how you would go about finding out the name of the driver Mr Guru behind your desk in the Twin City.

Why would anyone tell the Guru.If you are so smart and you say what you are then it would be very easy to find out.Hell,everyone that work's at OD know's how to find out very easy.So the ? is to you tell us how you would go about finding out the name of the driver Mr Guru behind your desk in the Twin City.

Only Twin City I know of is in MN.

K -- every so often you give me a little glimpse of hope that some drivers might be smart and then you come out with a comment like this.

7th grade level bs. Come on man!!

K -- every so often you give me a little glimpse of hope that some drivers might be smart and then you come out with a comment like this.

Tell Us how you would find out.I know how .So you should be able find out without coming on here asking Billy what the driver's name is.I have already found out who it is.Honestly in my opinion of you has I see it.You are not in any Management Training Program or any Management position.Enlighten all of us since you know everything.

Tell Us how you would find out.I know how .So you should be able find out without coming on here asking Billy what the driver's name is.I have already found out who it is.Honestly in my opinion of you has I see it.You are not in any Management Training Program or any Management position.Enlighten all of us since you know everything.

Never said I know everything -- just know about the business of LTL...which is what this forum is based in isn't it. Also never claimed to be in management.

Another thing I've learned is that if someone already has the answer to a question -- and has done the leg work to get the info...its much more efficient to ask that person, rather than waste time doing the same thing.

Never said I know everything -- just know about the business of LTL...which is what this forum is based in isn't it. Also never claimed to be in management.

Another thing I've learned is that if someone already has the answer to a question -- and has done the leg work to get the info...its much more efficient to ask that person, rather than waste time doing the same thing.
Well,let's see you say you were a driver,operation's,and what else?Again,you come in here acting like you have done it all .You sit here and talk and I take it is that we has drivers are underneath you.Well,you are forgetting one thing.You are on the bottom of the food chain here.Remember without the 7th grade educated drivers that make alot more money than you do you would not have a job.So without us you have nothing.So if you want to join us here you need to show a little respect to us and not put us down.In return we will welcome you into our One Minded discussions. Lastly,again if you work here then you will be able to answer the ? that I asked you from the start.How to find out the name of the driver that you have asked the name of.You should know like the rest of us know how to find out

Well,let's see you say you were a driver,operation's,and what else?Again,you come in here acting like you have done it all .You sit here and talk and I take it is that we has drivers are underneath you.Well,you are forgetting one thing.You are on the bottom of the food chain here.Remember without the 7th grade educated drivers that make alot more money than you do you would not have a job.So without us you have nothing.So if you want to join us here you need to show a little respect to us and not put us down.In return we will welcome you into our One Minded discussions. Lastly,again if you work here then you will be able to answer the ? that I asked you from the start.How to find out the name of the driver that you have asked the name of.You should know like the rest of us know how to find out

Ok K -- I'll keep doing what I'm doing and and you keep doing what you're doing and we'll see where we end up. I respect drivers and glad I did it for a short while -- but I'm not cut out to do that for life.

Food chain....an hour of my time is compensated higher than an hour of yours so how do you figure me being at the bottom?

Guru is most likely a social media employee that responds to anything that Corp doesn't want you voicing. Probably a VP's kid or a Congdon family friend that became I director after riding with driver and walking the dock for six months. Look at their picture it's from the widow of Air Congdon.

Guru is most likely a social media employee that responds to anything that Corp doesn't want you voicing. Probably a VP's kid or a Congdon family friend that became I director after riding with driver and walking the dock for six months. Look at their picture it's from the widow of Air Congdon.

Makes sense, but he couldn't even figure out the name of the driver to OD's line accident of the week. Just another troll from a different company.

Ha ha Air Congdon.

You drivers are so funny you should go on the road....

Some drivers might be smart? You call yourself a guru but obviously don't know what makes freight companies work. Plenty of college educated drivers out there, including me. I don't care who you are or what you do, I think you're pretty low to make comments like that about the people who move the customers goods. The same customers by the way that put the money in your paycheck, so you can tell us how you make more per hour than us, which is a childish move. Hope you have a wonderful Sunday Guru.

Ok K -- I'll keep doing what I'm doing and and you keep doing what you're doing and we'll see where we end up. I respect drivers and glad I did it for a short while -- but I'm not cut out to do that for life.

Food chain....an hour of my time is compensated higher than an hour of yours so how do you figure me being at the bottom?
O'h so you decided to delete the first response to my post and go with this one.Yes,I did read it from my Email.Yes,Billy was mention in it to if I remember.My opinion of you since I did find out your IP Address is you are nothing but a troll and thinking maybe you may have worked at OD at one point.But,I will leave it like that.Good day!!