Announcing the Truckingboards credit system

Jeff

Looking for Trolls
Administrator
Super Administrator
Credits
Ok First off No Fraud, I see every point given and why.

You will earn points for your activity here to spend on a soon to be created store that will include T-shirts,Stickers, Mugs, Premium Membership and more.

I am just learning the system and this thread will be updated as I learn.

How do I earn Points?
So far I have enabled and the TO DO list
How do I earn Points?
Replying to a post = 1 pt max per day
Logging in = Earns 1 pt max per day
Creating a Quality Thread in The Company Forums Only. Earns 1pt Max per day
Liking a post = Earns 1 pt max per day
Referring LTL Employees to Truckingboards (coming soon) Will be worth 100 points each (Must be real users, Must use your custom referral link (will explain when implemented.) not interested in referrals unless they are in our business or looking to be in our business (Be Honest) 5 referrals = 1 Month Premium

How to use your credits
100 Credits = 1$
If you wan't something you don't have enough credits for you can purchase enough to add to what you already have say you want to buy a month premium upgrade for your account which costs 5$ and you only have 300 credits banked which is worth 3$ in credits then just purchase 200 credits (2$) and it will add to your 300 banked and you will get a full month for 2$ total, it's like a discount coupon. Get started by clicking the credits button on the top of the website (looks like a dollar bill on mobile) If you want to try a Free Day to try out Premium membership just PM me and I will send you 100 credits to use to purchase it.
Earned Points have no real cash value and earned points can be revoked. Paid points cannot be revoked

Also Note
There will be a system what will deduct non-paid for ponts if you are issued a warning for content you know we don't allow. For example , Point you earn for activity here is owned by Truckingboards and can be revoked for any reason I choose, Fraud , System broken, etc. I will explain my actions to you personally.. Say you paid with real money for 2000 points we don't touch that currencey and if you are banned we will refund the balance of your real money less the Paypal fee (usually under 1$.)

Check back for updates

Last edited:
Will this be available on Pickup Boards?
I wanna get me a big ol Lund grille guard……
What do the women look like on the pick up board???

And why do you want one with braces ??

Amy Poehler Hello GIF by Team Coco

Ok First off No Fraud, I see every point given and why.

You will earn points for your activity here to spend on a soon to be created store that will include T-shirts,Stickers, Mugs, Premium Membership and more.

I am just learning the system and this thread will be updated as I learn.

How do I earn Points?
So far I have enabled and the TO DO list
How do I earn Points?
Replying to a post = 1 pt max per day
Logging in = Earns 1 pt max per day
Creating a Quality Thread in The Company Forums Only. Earns 1pt Max per day
Liking a post = Earns 1 pt max per day
Referring LTL Employees to Truckingboards (coming soon) Will be worth 100 points each (Must be real users, Must use your custom referral link (will explain when implemented.) not interested in referrals unless they are in our business or looking to be in our business (Be Honest) 5 referrals = 1 Month Premium

How to use your credits
100 Credits = 1$
If you wan't something you don't have enough credits for you can purchase enough to add to what you already have say you want to buy a month premium upgrade for your account which costs 5$ and you only have 300 credits banked which is worth 3$ in credits then just purchase 200 credits (2$) and it will add to your 300 banked and you will get a full month for 2$ total, it's like a discount coupon. Get started by clicking the credits button on the top of the website (looks like a dollar bill on mobile) If you want to try a Free Day to try out Premium membership just PM me and I will send you 100 credits to use to purchase it.
Earned Points have no real cash value and earned points can be revoked. Paid points cannot be revoked

Also Note
There will be a system what will deduct non-paid for ponts if you are issued a warning for content you know we don't allow. For example , Point you earn for activity here is owned by Truckingboards and can be revoked for any reason I choose, Fraud , System broken, etc. I will explain my actions to you personally.. Say you paid with real money for 2000 points we don't touch that currencey and if you are banned we will refund the balance of your real money less the Paypal fee (usually under 1$.)

Check back for updates

Any possibility fellow Fedex employees could substitute these points for your vacation days? I could tell dispatch put me down for 8 hrs of Jeff's personal time.

gonna be hard to get mine it's always and as soon as it hits 8 hrs BAM I use it..
Fair enough. Let me switch gears here, let's says you've got a member or members posting incessant nonsense. Any practical rational person reads it and thinks

MORON ALERT!!!

Can we go full Democrat and pay to ban that person for a day, week, month? And if so would there be a discount depending on length of ban, a sliding scale if you may.

Edit, it's a joke LOL.

Last edited: