Announcing the Truckingboards credit system

You have the ability to gift credits to others
just click here

creds.md.png

gift.md.png

So if I would possibly go a whole week, without any mirror issues, others could credit their points to me?
Yes users can donate to you or you can donate credits to them
You can donate points in your credits bank

do.md.png

Premium costs a user about 16 cents a day
after the Paypal fees and taxes the site makes like 13 cts a day per Premium user so it's a wash for the site I guess either way ads or no ads but I just like people to see the beauty of the site when there are no ads. No obligation whatsoever just want to show them the goods.

I just wanted to be the guy with negative points but Jeff said that would be setting a poor example so I was like but Jeff I'm a role model now ? Hmmmm , wonder if I still get to have my picture on the TB Hot Dog package ? Then he told me NO SMOKE ! only on the Hot Dog Bun package and get out of his office , go out and play on the TB swing set he bought for the Mods . So I went out and threw pinecones on the Old Crank across the streets roof and got yelled at again . Pretty successful day all in all I'd say .

I just wanted to be the guy with negative points but Jeff said that would be setting a poor example so I was like but Jeff I'm a role model now ? Hmmmm , wonder if I still get to have my picture on the TB Hot Dog package ? Then he told me NO SMOKE ! only on the Hot Dog Bun package and get out of his office , go out and play on the TB swing set he bought for the Mods . So I went out and threw pinecones on the Old Crank across the streets roof and got yelled at again . Pretty successful day all in all I'd say .
you can now donate your points but gonna make you figure out how on your own

anybody should be able to donate credits to anybody Anybody can buy credits to donate to someone with real money too.

See guys I just start crying and Jeff fixed it so I wouldn't walk up and down the hall in front of his office stomping my feet . The poor guy has his hands full with your Smokestack my friends . I wonder if I can use my new found points downstairs at the TB Corp Pub on beer ? ('s)

Thanks Jeff !
SMOKESTACK :couch:

See guys I just start crying and Jeff fixed it so I wouldn't walk up and down the hall in front of his office stomping my feet . The poor guy has his hands full with your Smokestack my friends . I wonder if I can use my new found points downstairs at the TB Corp Pub on beer ? ('s)

Thanks Jeff !
SMOKESTACK :couch:
You can have my points to get a 40 oz. now get off my couch. :17142:

The first one to buy me a sub compact, John Deere tractor for my junkyard here gets all of my points donated to them.
:1036316054: