Another LAST thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well guess what? I have become a Firsty for sure, as I thought I was a lasty. My wife has coffee with her Kureig maker, then I get the second and last cup with the same pod, Always. Now we got some new coffee and she made me one and I said WOW ! this is great for the last cup of the new coffee pod. She said no, " you are a Firsty today". I say What !, I am always Last how did that happen? She said I got a pod all to myself today. I said " That cannot be I am a Lasty. :bat:

By the way, that was a true story, Now I am officially back to Last status. I am Last.

Wanna hear another true story???... to bad, you're going to hear it anyway....... I am LAST..... True Story....

Have a happy 4th............ I'm sure that with the Fireworks and all the grilling it will be better than the 1st...

So--------------Flounder was trying to fly pilot 87's plane and cracked up? Well now we know the only care center for pilot want to be's are in First. So long Flounder :draw::sadwavey: try to ride Big Dave's horse properly ( the tail is in the back ). Silly Goose knows that and she is just a silly birdie. Big Dave has had lots of experience riding horses so he should give little flounderfirst a lesson or two. I hope Pilot 87 got his plane back and got the fish smell out. Man that can be sour :stirthepot:. You are all too busy to be going to Last, so I am here cleaning up the place again. I am Last.:usa2::usa::wee:

Status
Not open for further replies.