Another LAST thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well obviously Meijer has a major theft problem.
I need to speak to the colonel of that store to get my Dew replaced. Meanwhile, I'm gonna sneak into Flounder's sandbar in First and swipe a few of those....

I've heard the "Colonel" there at Meijers is just a Silly Goose......and you can't be in first on Flounders sandbar and be LAST at the same time......

Yep...That's why I'm LAST........and you're not........... Enjoy the dew!...... In First...no one will hear you drink....

:guiness: I am Last, and the rest of you are all jittery in First with Dr. Dew. You know what happens to you, when you have a silly goose all hyper? Well you don't need to look up, People with vision loss can enjoy her as well, you will feel and hear it plop on your head or shoulders. :hysterical::biglaugh:actually it could land in your :popcorn: as well. :smiley simmons:

down @ LAST
H7KNlDF.jpg

Last edited:
I am glad you are all taking care of yourselves and protecting your skin from the wonderful sun. I am Last in the Land of Last and the Tinted dome was put on and you all do not know you do not need to worry when you are there. Which means you have never been there, because you would need a key to get in to the dome and then you do not need any other protection. I am Last.

Status
Not open for further replies.