Another LAST thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe later gator.

Laughing And Struggling Today!!
WE ALL just need:grouphug:
I'm sure GT & RR are others that wood participate as well pro1 since he is not able to quickly depart any scene.:wavey: Maybe mildew when he's tuned up, while pilot87 will direct the exit strategy.
DEAR CHEERS!!

Last edited by a moderator:
walking-into-the-wall.gif
....... <<<<<<<<<<<Flounder trying to get to last.......Keep trying......I'm already here....>>>>>>>>.
hammock.gif
Relaxing...in LAST!!

Flounder didn't recognize me making him LAST, he is not a gracious man, therefore Flounder is NOT LAST, only Big Dave, and Pilot are LAST, I, GT, being of unsound mind am first, first at making sure the ungrateful one never gets last again! In the words of my first ex-wife..."he is a big ol poopy".

UGH, here I go again, trying to save the world. GT is NOT LAST, Big Dave and Pilot are LAST, they will always be LAST, first and foremost!

Say, GT, not to be ungrateful and all but could I be LAST all by myself?
Cuz I really don't want to share it with that a Pilot guy. He always talks with really big words I don't understand and it's kinda annoying. Yeah, Pilot is annoying. So, um, can I be LAST by myself??

No!!! You share with Pilot or I will give LAST to Guardrail, I know you don't want that!

Signed,

Guardrail's boss, GT.

LOL, ;)

I'm gonna pay for that!

Status
Not open for further replies.