It's their future and past

Pilots a private flyer
Flyer for money
He'll take you wherever you wanna go
He's a private flyer
But he's stuck in First
So First is all he does know

Where did ESP go ? All well,I am LAST and Flying over all your heads
We went to Michigan to hunt mushrooms, we found so many we could not bring them back. We went on a silent mission. My Wife's sister has a place way up there. Just got back and glad to let you know we are in Last Nation where we will stay. Big Dave tried finding Mushrooms once and fell off of his pony, Now they call him mushed up a rommy :hysterical::biglaugh:

Welcome back racer and you can post plane pictures here for me as long and as many as you want too. Good ole Pilot 87 has your back, I am sure of that. Pilot and Racer sitting in the sky, high enough to see ESP and his bride relaxing in Last Where they both would like to be.

I need to be LAST, baby, oh so bad
My name is Pilot and First is all I ever had
Being First is causing me misery
But being LAST will really set me free

They call me, Dr. First
I am the doctor of First
(Calling Dr. First)
Nothing could be worse
(calling Dr. First)
I zoom around in this flying hearse
(calling Dr. First)

Yeah, I used to run around in Gene Simmons makeup as a kid

de9694b96delly-6_jpg_zps23282ca5.jpg
I got your Dew right here in LAST

Ok what kind of Mushrooms are we talking about and Flounder where is my DEW ???? Pilot is flying around with my Dew I bet, Get your Butt down here and give me my DEW. I am LAST while waiting on my DEW.
They are the Morel Mushrooms, the kind you can eat. They are very tasty. I can only enjoy them when found and prepared by us. Otherwise they are way to expensive to buy at 50 to 60 dollars per pound. I do not sell them, I give them away, what we do not eat. It is lots of fun to hunt them. Big Dave and Flounder went with us once, they both showed up in western outfits, riding horses, well Flounder had a mule.They had real guns and Flounder had no idea, there is no mushroom gun. What a doof! .Pilot flew low and tried to gather more than we did, but he was way to fast to get some and ended up in First. We are home again and in Last. From what I have heard, the Geese will eat them raw and spread them around the country side. P.S. Your dew, flew the coup, with the Famous Red Baron, Pilot 87, who is using your dew to bomb a few floundering fish.

de9694b96delly-6_jpg_zps23282ca5.jpg
I got your Dew right here in LAST
Flounder, Flounder, Flounder, you look like you are ready to be the first in fine fashion. Yes!, you are singing, Hi, Ho, Hi, Ho, off to work we go. We all know ESP is the Last to join this group, so he is always in Last. I am Flounder and I proclaim ESP The Last of the Last, who will forever be in Last Nation. He is the Best of the Rest. Thank You Flounder!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. At least you have the good sense to build a shed over you broken down tools. Good Day MY Friend, you are very first in fashion and I am sure you are about to give birth to a new Flounder.:2437::lmao::poke::biglaugh::busted:

I am ending this day in Last, thank you and good night, where ever you are in First or second.
I'm already in LAST.......but good night to you as well...... Oh.... I'll be LAST in the morning too.... As usual.... Since you'll be first...you can buy me breakLAST!...

Status
Not open for further replies.