XPO | Any rumors of mid year raises?? With cost of living skyrocketing...

This is for the Nashville area - this was our update today…

~~ Update for the pay increase: It will only be a 6.5% increase, instead of the 10.5% that we announced. A topped out driver will be at $32.46 per hour. The shift premium will only apply to FAC dockworkers. We apologize for the miscommunication.~~

I tried to tell a lot of people at my terminal that 10 1/2% was not going to happen I told them that the information we got was an error… no one believed me …here we go

Anything is better than nothing now we just need to know about the mileage

Here is what my magic 8 ball says: they put banners up at all the terminals saying XPO is absorbing the cost of insurance this year at a 6% loss to them. In the Midwest FedEx just went up to $32.22 an hour, which is $1.22 more than us (in my market). I think they will give us a 4% raise which equals $1.25 to put us .03 more than fedex and say that combined with our insurance going up we are getting 10%. That awesome tit for tat we all know and despise. Just matching everyone else when if we were trend setters and gave everyone $2 an hour it may get a couple more drivers in the door.
I seriously doubt that they’d ever remotely consider a $2 an hour raise. Why? Cause that kind of money is only used to fight off serious company wide organization efforts by the IBT. Which incidentally has already happened to xpo’s predecessor, Con-Way Freight. The $2 an hour bump in pay to drs was the only thing that stopped the Teamsters in their tracks from unionizing the company back then.

If it was you would want $6. Why not leave the company if you aren't happy. You seem to love the union companies, go there.
Have all the years I need with union . Just waiting for the right age to come around then I am outta here . If there were union companies in the area I wouldn’t be here . But everyone one not just the trucking industry is asking for a cost of living increase . It’s is very much needed with uncle joe running the show so why would you not want a cost of living increase ??

Well shut my mouth! I didn’t think that they’d ever dish out a 11+% raise to u guys Good for those metro barns.
Nobody’s getting 11%…6.5 percent is the raise. 4% base raise…2.5 % for competitive reasons.

The confusion comes from an erroneously worded memo from corporate using the word “additional”…then stating 6.5%…people took that to mean a total of 10.5%. Not going to happen. It’s 4 percent plus an additional 2.5 percent for a total of 6.5%.

So all the barns on that list are considered “metro”, right? Thanks for posting. Our manager is on vacation this week so we haven’t heard anything official.
My scm has been out since the Wed. before Christmas. Nice gig if you can get it. All we have got from our fos are numbers that were revised the next day. Communication is a thing of the past.