Yellow | Anyone need a job?

nice toy that M60 A-1. They were all brand new tanks in the battalion..
images

you didn't do operation desert strike in the the Mojave desert..Hell On Wheels style, did you?

That must be a test piece at the proving ground. All the real ones had big red bull's-eyes paint on each side. Some already had crosshairs painted on them from the factory.

cdlguy

I love your PRESTON avitar.

Were you a driver at Preston ... or a recruiter?

Your name (cdlguy says driver). You sound like cdlrecruiter.

Just checking.

I'm working for a well known refer company out of KC Kansas ... did'nt have to go far to find a job, did I? KC Kansas?

I can go back to YRCW ... if and when they call me back ... or I can stay where I am.

I have'nt resigned from YRCW and I have'nt taken a job with one of YRCW's competetors, either. Like some of the POS's that post here.

If you worked for Preston ... you certainly have an ax to grind as well as me and my Bro's and Sis's so please don't take this the wrong way ...

wild deuce
Proud Teamster!

If you are a POS who resigned or took a job with a YRCW competetor ...
at least say you did!!!

Wow, I must sound important! No, I was just a city P&D guy at Preston, worked there 9 years before Yellow shut us down. Loved that job. Worked city at Yellow for 9 years before getting laid off in the merge. Jobs were scarce around here at that time, plus I didn't want to go to another freight company if the recession is the reason for all these layoffs; that didn't make much sense. There seemed to be a need for tanker drivers around here, so I got my tankers & took a job delivering fuel; hated that job. But it got me enough tanker experience to get on at the chemical company I'm at now. Love this job. Didn't resign from YRC; want to keep my recall rights as long as possible. But if they call back & they're still in financial trouble, I won't go back.

There are good driving jobs out there, just have to perfect driving/work record and have some connections. Small companies not into freight are good places to look at. I'm talking local tanker, and others that specialize in something different.

I agree, I wouldn't get back into freight in this recession with people not spending money, unless you can get a job at one of the big companies. That's why I got my tankers; other companies that aren't into freight aren't having these financial problems. The company I'm at now is world wide and business is booming. But, they can't seem to find enough qualified drivers.

That must be a test piece at the proving ground. All the real ones had big red bull's-eyes paint on each side. Some already had crosshairs painted on them from the factory.

M60A3_1-vi.jpg

You can't see me but that's me under the 105mm defending the country for 2 years in Ft Hood..when I wasn't in Mexico a lot of weekends. Life was good​

i possibly have another carrier in the chicago area that still might need some drivers its not as good as the old roadway pay but not bad to have in my opinion. pm if you like

M60A3_1-vi.jpg

You can't see me but that's me under the 105mm defending the country for 2 years in Ft Hood..when I wasn't in Mexico a lot of weekends. Life was good​

So joe, How many times did the tank cmdr swing the turrent around and hit you in the head with that 105 and then bounce it up and down on it? This would explain an awful lot! PS: So evidently, they didn't ask and you didn't tell!:biglaugh:

nice toy that M60 A-1. They were all brand new tanks in the battalion..
images

you didn't do operation desert strike in the the Mojave desert..Hell On Wheels style, did you?

I was the last company to train on the m60 A3 in Ft Knox before they changed over to the Abrams. Still love the look of the classics. Bravo Co 3rd Battalion

I was the last company to train on the m60 A3 in Ft Knox before they changed over to the Abrams. Still love the look of the classics. Bravo Co 3rd Battalion

Joe wasn't in the unit long, got reduced in rank to an e-negative-5(waterboy)after switching out the infrared-search light for a 19'' tv so he could watch "Love American Style" on Friday nights after the federalis kicked him out of mec-e-co! PS: Word is the guys hated his guts because of all his :butt kiss:ing up to the base commander, Gen. William Zollars & his Yeoman, Pvt. jimmy hoffa jr!

I'm good to go except for the clean driving record, tanker endorsement(I'm not a tanker but spent some time in a m-60), clean background or clean cut(I could be if I take out the nose, ear, lip, eyebrow piercings. Nothing I can do about the tatoos, sorry). I do have a charming personality though which makes up for an awful lot. Can you put in a good word for me!!! Thanks. PS: I can't work nights and the onion will only let me work 39.5 hours a month.:shift: If they have a b model mack I can drive that too!!!!!!!!!
The [ONION] will only let you work 39.5 hours.Dang that is a mean nasty [ONION] Brings tears to your eyes.:hysterical:

I love for people to be employed but Premium Membership is optional, Personally I look at the website the same way all regular members do, I see every ad just as all the regular membership users do,

Premium Membership is for those people who hate ads to the point they would block them anyway or need faster page loads....

It don't really matter which way the money comes, as long as I can pay that server bill and since 2004, I have been able to do that :bananapartyhat:
Get you a Premium Membership and it will stop those ads.:hysterical:

cdlguy

I love your PRESTON avitar.

Were you a driver at Preston ... or a recruiter?

Your name (cdlguy says driver). You sound like cdlrecruiter.

Just checking.

I'm working for a well known refer company out of KC Kansas ... did'nt have to go far to find a job, did I? KC Kansas?

I can go back to YRCW ... if and when they call me back ... or I can stay where I am.

I have'nt resigned from YRCW and I have'nt taken a job with one of YRCW's competetors, either. Like some of the POS's that post here.

If you worked for Preston ... you certainly have an ax to grind as well as me and my Bro's and Sis's so please don't take this the wrong way ...

wild deuce
Proud Teamster!

If you are a POS who resigned or took a job with a YRCW competetor ...
at least say you did!!!

Ok I took a job with a yrc competitor. I took a LOA to work at ABF for a while. Is there something wrong with getting my pension paid?
Is there something wrong with doing a hard days work and being appreciated for it. Is there something wrong with working for someone who acts like they want you there.

Ok I took a job with a yrc competitor. I took a LOA to work at ABF for a while. Is there something wrong with getting my pension paid?
Is there something wrong with doing a hard days work and being appreciated for it. Is there something wrong with working for someone who acts like they want you there.
OOOOhhhh. The memories. It sure brings back some memories of the good ol' days.

Congrats BP.:1036316054:

WK-AW158_COVER__DV_20101202180446.jpg
It's so bad out there even Bob has to keep truckin. In the first 9 months of this year 43,016 businesses filed for bankruptcy, according to the American Bankruptcy Institute. That's 6% less then last year..15M people out of work..unemployment up in Nov. GM, Leamon Bros, MGM Resorts International, Rite Aid all chocked out by the credit squeeze. The financial meltdown in Europe got worse. YRC is a not for profit capitalist corporation keeping 25,000 people working

debt
images

WK-AW158_COVER__DV_20101202180446.jpg
It's so bad out there even Bob has to keep truckin. In the first 9 months of this year 43,016 businesses filed for bankruptcy, according to the American Bankruptcy Institute. That's 6% less then last year..15M people out of work..unemployment up in Nov. GM, Leamon Bros, MGM Resorts International, Rite Aid all chocked out by the credit squeeze. The financial meltdown in Europe got worse. YRC is a not for profit capitalist corporation keeping 25,000 people working

debt
images