ABF | Arcbest for sale?

Not for anything, but I wish everyone would cut the ::shit:: with the insults and name calling. We all have had different experiences, both good and bad, both with and without union. Can't we agree to disagree without the personal attacks and insults? Aren't we better than that? (Off my soapbox and in hiding now).

Not for anything, but I wish everyone would cut the ::::shit:::: with the insults and name calling. We all have had different experiences, both good and bad, both with and without union. Can't we agree to disagree without the personal attacks and insults? Aren't we better than that? (Off my soapbox and in hiding now).
Just curious, how does cutting :shhit: end the insults and name calling? Sounds kind of messy!!! :poke::poke::poke:

Not for anything, but I wish everyone would cut the ::::shit:::: with the insults and name calling. We all have had different experiences, both good and bad, both with and without union. Can't we agree to disagree without the personal attacks and insults? Aren't we better than that? (Off my soapbox and in hiding now).
As right as you are, I'm not apologizing to Chubby Chaser..... :lmao: :438: :lmao: :poke:

And here I thought I was the biggest idiot here on TB....

Ren And Stimpy Nicksplat GIF by NickRewind

Man…….it feels great to be a fourth grader again!!! LOL

The plan is to unionize all of Amazons workforce then everytime u go on vacation you will be forced to see teamsters all around you you won’t be able to escape it..
LOL
Listed below are the organizing victories for the teamsters union in the LTL & Parcel Industries:

Interesting isn't it..