ABF | Arcbest for sale?

I would buy ABF myself, But the Union forbids retiree's from working in trucking. If your caught working in trucking they can take your pension away. And I am not giving up this pension for any reason.
Not so cut and dried as you say. You can work in trucking after retirement under certain conditions. But I get the feeling you don't really want to anyway. :hysterical: :hilarious:

Not to be a wet blanket and this is good news, but how many drivers and what kind of contract and how close to ABF or TForce contracts? Just curious.

Not to be a wet blanket and this is good news, but how many drivers and what kind of contract and how close to ABF or TForce contracts? Just curious.
I haven’t seen or tried to check the contracts they have gotten or are getting and sometimes it’s hard to compare them to ABF/TForce seeing how they are different industries and stuff at times but sometimes others contacts are far more superior than ours and sometimes they aren’t close to being as good. I know for sure they won’t get everything the very first contract it will take time.

You came here for factual information? You're pulling our leg right? :hysterical: :hilarious::duh:
Come on..... Get your crystal ball out.... Lol

Consult Betty Boop GIF by Fleischer Studios

Not saying you are doing this Tri..... But it seems to have become the norm lately around here

Not so cut and dried as you say. You can work in trucking after retirement under certain conditions. But I get the feeling you don't really The union sends a form
The Union sends a form to sign every January, Wanting me to verify I'm not working. No Problem! I'm just glad the company didn't send the same thing before I retired. They would have fired me for lying.

The Union sends a form to sign every January, Wanting me to verify I'm not working. No Problem! I'm just glad the company didn't send the same thing before I retired. They would have fired me for lying.
I can't say for sure, but I do believe different pension funds may have different retirement work restrictions or limitations. And after you reach the age where IRS requires you to begin taking retirement distributions (RMD's) you can work all you want with no restrictions.

I can't say for sure, but I do believe different pension funds may have different retirement work restrictions or limitations. And after you reach the age where IRS requires you to begin taking retirement distributions (RMD's) you can work all you want with no restrictions.
Western Conference quits sending a form when you turn 65, it used to be 80 hrs a month.