XPO | Arrogance

My feelings is that the arrogance goes so deep that they would sink the good ship con-way before they would ever admit to any wrong doing operationally. Its in there nature to be this way. The only way for this to change is with the removal of some key players and recruit in some players from the teams that our doing the best. Just because they started con-way with Jerry D doesn't make them gods or perfect. I support Johnny boys goals and what he wants to do by making us the best. As long as it doesn't hurt the most important asset, US!

RIGHT ON !!!!!!!!!!

Hi everybody. :smilie_132: I was just curious... W99, can this poll still be opened back up and become valid, and could former employees be able to vote on it? I don't know how I missed this.​

Interesting, nice find. The poll is pretty lopsided and I can say I did not vote in it. Reading through this thread I wonder if it can be better understood today that an isolated, tiny, group of a few people feel a need to subvert the dominant paradigm.

Or perhaps it is more widespread then I could know.

This is all about perception and Management is responsible for providing/presenting the info/environment/history on which we employees base and then form our perception.

Surely this must an APRIL FOOLS JOKE !

ARROGANCE and CNW in the same sentance .

Now that is really,Really,REALLY good stuff !

Just4Thought

Interesting, nice find. The poll is pretty lopsided and I can say I did not vote in it. Reading through this thread I wonder if it can be better understood today that an isolated, tiny, group of a few people feel a need to subvert the dominant paradigm.

Or perhaps it is more widespread then I could know.

This is all about perception and Management is responsible for providing/presenting the info/environment/history on which we employees base and then form our perception.
You probably did vote on it. I don't remember either, but probably voted. I was probably one of those "I see it going already" votes. lol:nutkick:

You probably did vote on it. I don't remember either, but probably voted. I was probably one of those "I see it going already" votes. lol:nutkick:
I doubt it, if you read through, I said I was not going to vote. Doesn't matter and is moot at this point.

Did it seem when you were watching the video that Con-ways arrogance has gotten the best of them and do you still think it will be a problem in the upper levels after the so-called consolidation?

Strange isn't it???...

When Con-Way neglects to be straightforward in its dealings with employees then they are being 'deceitful'

And when they tell you straight up the bare facts of how it is going to be then they are 'arrogant'

I'll go with 'arrogant'...at least I know where I stand!

Rat :TR10driving03:

I got here too late so couldn't vote - but I don't think they'll EVER admit to any wrongdoing until Con-Way is sunk. Hopefully John L can wake those clowns up and make them realize that we CAN'T be arrogant any longer.....I hope and think he may not be like many of those up there.....I hope I'm right.

We need our customers and we need our employees to make things work. I know at my barn morale is on a scale of 1 - 10 about a 1.5 very low. Yeah, I'm greatful to have a job, but it's not right for them to think they're above the customers or employees. Maybe we do need a new team leading the way at the Crystal Palace those that KNOW how to LEAD and treat people and customers with RESPECT and APPRECIATION. Because most of them up there DON'T and if they continue as such Con-Way will continue to go downhill and that's just not right!!!!

I got here too late so couldn't vote - but I don't think they'll EVER admit to any wrongdoing until Con-Way is sunk. Hopefully John L can wake those clowns up and make them realize that we CAN'T be arrogant any longer.....I hope and think he may not be like many of those up there.....I hope I'm right.

We need our customers and we need our employees to make things work. I know at my barn morale is on a scale of 1 - 10 about a 1.5 very low. Yeah, I'm greatful to have a job, but it's not right for them to think they're above the customers or employees. Maybe we do need a new team leading the way at the Crystal Palace those that KNOW how to LEAD and treat people and customers with RESPECT and APPRECIATION. Because most of them up there DON'T and if they continue as such Con-Way will continue to go downhill and that's just not right!!!!

If there is one thing John L. isn't...is arrogant!!!

I have had conversations with him and he looks you in the eye and talks to you about whatever the hell you have on your mind...and gives you a straight up answer...it may not be want you to hear...but you will get an answer...

Very strange behavior for someone in his position...

Nonetheless...he does have a bunch of arrogant b@stards working in his staff...think Brucie...or Fatbeard!!!

Maybe he will replace them!!!

Rat

If there is one thing John L. isn't...is arrogant!!!

I have had conversations with him and he looks you in the eye and talks to you about whatever the hell you have on your mind...and gives you a straight up answer...it may not be want you to hear...but you will get an answer...

Very strange behavior for someone in his position...

Nonetheless...he does have a bunch of arrogant b@stards working in his staff...think Brucie...or Fatbeard!!!

Maybe he will replace them!!!

Rat

Well, Backup Obama told the French today that America is arrogant...So it must be a widespread thing...I'm glad he is not MY president..

Well, Backup Obama told the French today that America is arrogant...So it must be a widespread thing...I'm glad he is not MY president..

Whilst he may not be your choice for President he is your President

What is happening now is the stark realization of politics...its one thing to sucker a bunch of mindless idiots into believing a Hollywood theme song...it is altogether different to stand face to face with the real leaders of this world!!...

To be accountable for your campaign and to be accountable for the integrity of your word...

To stand before the world as the leader of the greatest nation on the face of the Earth...and not look like a buffoon!!!

Good Luck with that!!!

Rat

Whilst he may not be your choice for President he is your President

What is happening now is the stark realization of politics...its one thing to sucker a bunch of mindless idiots into believing a Hollywood theme song...it is altogether different to stand face to face with the real leaders of this world!!...

To be accountable for your campaign and to be accountable for the integrity of your word...

To stand before the world as the leader of the greatest nation on the face of the Earth...and not look like a buffoon!!!

Good Luck with that!!!

Rat

To be accountable to your campaign is one thing....to come off the trail and do the job is another..I am still waiting...I am now convinced of what I suspected during the campaign...he is a talker, not a doer...he is still campaigning, and the only thing he is doing is you and me...today the vote came down in the house on the highest tax increase in our country's history..passed of course, without a single republican vote...you guys think you're pissed at Con-way right now, wait another 12-18 months, you'll really have something to be angry about...You have only felt the tip to this point...the rest of it's coming...be a good time to run to the store for some vaseline...

To be accountable to your campaign is one thing....to come off the trail and do the job is another..I am still waiting...I am now convinced of what I suspected during the campaign...he is a talker, not a doer...he is still campaigning, and the only thing he is doing is you and me...today the vote came down in the house on the highest tax increase in our country's history..passed of course, without a single republican vote...you guys think you're pissed at Con-way right now, wait another 12-18 months, you'll really have something to be angry about...You have only felt the tip to this point...the rest of it's coming...be a good time to run to the store for some vaseline...

Its never about substance with this party...its all about appearance and rhetoric...making promises that they cannot deliver except on the backs of hard working Americans...how the hell does anyone think he got elected in the first place...

Rat

Rat

Its never about substance with this party...its all about appearance and rhetoric...making promises that they cannot deliver except on the backs of hard working Americans...how the hell does anyone think he got elected in the first place...

Rat

Rat

My Favorite:

"Let me back up a minute"

Your president,

Backup Obama

Let me back up and explain what I "really" meant during the campaign..Middle class Americans will not pay or see a single dime in new taxes, period, on anything....OK, not in income taxes...BUT....OK....wait....OK, except maybe healthcare taxes...ok....wait....ok, and energy taxes, too...um....ok...wait...oh yeah, we gotta pay for education too....ok...wait...hold on...I'll be right back....gotta go ask Nancy and Harry, they'll know...Oh yeah, and we're gonna stick it to big business, just like I promised...ok...wait...I don't know, I suppose they could pass the cost on to you, the consumer...ok...wait...is that how that works..??...ok, but my stimulus package, gonna create 2.5....3.5...4.0....hold on....Naaaancy, how many was that...?? ok...wait....a bunch of people will work...61 people in Missouri building a bridge, because of my stimulus...should take about a year...what..?? no, I have no idea what they will do after the bridge is finished...they could file for unemployment again...Nancy and Harry put plenty of your dollars in there for you to pay for that...I think...I really am going to have to make some time to read that...let me back up a minute..