SAIA | Atlanta Linehaul

I guess my next question is how is the insurance? How much are the premiums for family coverage (me and kids, wife has her own) on medical dental and vision? I don’t like the 90 day waiting period, lots of companies have moved to a 60 day wait, but that’s not a dealbreaker. But I would like to know how good the coverage is.
They called me for a road test and physical today. I turned them down. This Samsara camera thing is a bridge too far for me.

You mean a bitter old ex dispatcher that got fired for running a stop sign?
I’ve wondered where my pain in the ass has been. It’s nice to see you’re alive and well! Overnite served it’s purpose for me and no bitterness remains. As far as being fired! Well, most know I retired but if it makes you feel better to believe that I won’t be the one to deny you that pleasure.

Do you have the number they called from, I have reconsidered and would like the job??
Everything must go through recruiters and you must have them call you. You can’t bypass the process and call them directly. They run the hiring process!

Everything must go through recruiters and you must have them call you. You can’t bypass the process and call them directly. They run the hiring process!
ixDnTip.gif
Since Train is into horseback riding, Garland Tex. changed it's stop signs.

ixDnTip.gif

Since Train is into horseback riding, Garland Tex. changed it's stop signs.
My horse is color blind and can’t read so there’s no hope for me. At this point in my life (65) my horse days are coming to an end. I prefer to run stop signs on my zero turn while my stallion and goats eat the clippings I leave behind. It’s a win,win! And they really love freshly cut grass. If they are good I may give them some oats. You got some round bales for sale? I just can’t keep up with these guys. They are eating me out of house and home. They are worse than my pigs.:horseshit:

Last edited: