SAIA | Atlanta Linehaul

So nowhere in the system? Sounded like the ones they’re talking about were around Houston? Idk, I guess I could do a bunk room but having a private room every night with OD spoiled me.

You think you were spoiled? I once stayed in the bridal suite in New Orleans.
They rented out our rooms for some big shindig and put me in the bridal suite.
Nice room, I stayed 8 hrs but they never sent me a bride.

So do system drivers get assigned their own truck? Doesn’t really matter but it would be nice to not have to move everything in and out all the time. Don’t even care if it’s a new truck. I was happiest at OD in my old ‘07 Columbia... we didn’t have assigned trucks but I was the only one on the extraboard willing to drive an old truck, so essentially I had an assigned truck.

So do system drivers get assigned their own truck? Doesn’t really matter but it would be nice to not have to move everything in and out all the time. Don’t even care if it’s a new truck. I was happiest at OD in my old ‘07 Columbia... we didn’t have assigned trucks but I was the only one on the extraboard willing to drive an old truck, so essentially I had an assigned truck.
No you will not get an assigned truck. You will get whatever is left and probably full of trash. Don’t worry about the cameras. They are not enforcing any rules any more. I’ve seen guys with 200 coachable videos and been caught with cell phone in hand. Not doing anything to enforce rules as they can’t keep good drivers.

No you will not get an assigned truck. You will get whatever is left and probably full of trash. Don’t worry about the cameras. They are not enforcing any rules any more. I’ve seen guys with 200 coachable videos and been caught with cell phone in hand. Not doing anything to enforce rules as they can’t keep good drivers.
Could have some trash but many don’t. I wouldn’t concern myself with that though. Most older trucks have been rotated out and you’ll be driving new trucks and that’s all I cared about. No need to be petty about a little trash. Clean it or leave it. Your choice. Just don’t put me in a piece of junk.:1036316054:

Could have some trash but many don’t. I wouldn’t concern myself with that though. Most older trucks have been rotated out and you’ll be driving new trucks and that’s all I cared about. No need to be petty about a little trash. Clean it or leave it. Your choice. Just don’t put me in a piece of junk.:1036316054:

I don’t want a new truck, just one that won’t sit me on the side of the road.

I knew it, I just knew it, I could see this coming, I'll bet the famous stop sign truck was junk.
Probably had no brakes or the windshield was tinted so heavy, you couldn't read STOP.

I knew it, I just knew it, I could see this coming, I'll bet the famous stop sign truck was junk.
Probably had no brakes or the windshield was tinted so heavy, you couldn't read STOP.
No, some idiot on a zero turn distracted me because he was herding goats on it and i found that unusual. Not sure who it was but they were on OD property in Garland Texas. It was the goats that got me because they should have eaten the shrubbery that was blocking the stop sign from view. Those goats were herded into a trailer and driven to an undisclosed location. Never to be seen again.

No, some idiot on a zero turn distracted me because he was herding goats on it and i found that unusual. Not sure who it was but they were on OD property in Garland Texas. It was the goats that got me because they should have eaten the shrubbery that was blocking the stop sign from view. Those goats were herded into a trailer and driven to an undisclosed location. Never to be seen again.

Only in Texas!!!