ABF | be prepared

Really why don't you address me yourself. Seems to be a common trait. Is that all you snipers have to do is wait for me to make a slip and you all get off? It was a mix up between two Carolina Teamsters thinking Red Arrow instead of Red Star. But I have not seen any of your post correcting the other snipers that come to this forum. But I never said I was perfect. But now others will see your intentions in this forum. After all if I knew there was a mistake posted I would correct the poster not in a round about manner not thru another poster like you did. YOUR LOOKING FOR THE LASER BEAM BROTHER ALWAYS!

Your the mod here Remove my post and I will do what you said you were going to do..leave

Teamster Brother to all

Your the mod here Remove my post and I will do what you said you were going to do..leave

Teamster Brother to all
I will leave your calling card up for all to view. I will take my leave when I wish not you. I guess you are not real busy now are you. I have seen your MOD job and ours differ. How many views do your threads get over there? I did not start this you did by trying to back door me. But hey it is what it is. You MOD there and I will MOD here. YOUR COUNTING THE THOUSANDS OF VIEWS IN THE ABF ON TRUCKINGBOARDS.COM FORUM BROTHER ALWAYS!

wolf has been posting on TB for quite a few years. I really don't think he would come back on (or even need to) under a hidden identity.
Emphasis on 'think'. When you know for sure let us know, we here at ABF don't live on thoughts and rumors, we live on facts, proven and documented facts.

wolf has been posting on TB for quite a few years. I really don't think he would come back on (or even need to) under a hidden identity.
Next you'll try to sell us on the notion that scatface isn't Plunger Joe, right?

I did not see your correction to this post saying bad things about your our yrc Brothers OR DO YOU agree.

docker if you work for yrc and start picking up abf freight that the shipper is afraid to give to abf because of the labor negotiations you are hurting the brotherhood. they will do as they are told or risk losing their own jobs. yrc teamsters have no balls. they are going to drag you down to their level reguardsless of how strong you think abf teamsters are. they are the weak link in the chain an dabf management knows that. bring your compensation more in line with yrc and you will keep your job. end of story. you guys are fighting alone on this one.

I can only shake my head.
That's right, I'm allowed to see their status as new members, recognize their style and decide who I think they are. The real wolf or Plunger Joe are free to stand up and speak if they are able to and want to. If you want to tell me I am wrong you need to be able to back it up. Don't shake your head too hard.

I will leave your calling card up for all to view. I will take my leave when I wish not you. I guess you are not real busy now are you. I have seen your MOD job and ours differ. How many views do your threads get over there? I did not start this you did by trying to back door me. But hey it is what it is. You MOD there and I will MOD here. YOUR COUNTING THE THOUSANDS OF VIEWS IN THE ABF ON TRUCKINGBOARDS.COM FORUM BROTHER ALWAYS!

Can you explain where I "backdoored" you..Someone posted on here about a company that I used to work for..Redstar.. The information was not correct and I posted the correct information..Isn't that what a forum is for.. And my being a mod on another site has nothing to do with it..Over the years I have made many friends here.. I have been a member here since the beginning,a time when we sent paypal payments to help him get off the ground..I also have many friends at ABF and wish them all the luck in the world in their next contract and I for one knows what it means to the rest of the unionized freight industry..It is time for all teamsters to stick behind you guys and stop the bickering..

Teamster brother to all

Can you explain where I "backdoored" you..Someone posted on here about a company that I used to work for..Redstar.. The information was not correct and I posted the correct information..Isn't that what a forum is for.. And my being a mod on another site has nothing to do with it..Over the years I have made many friends here.. I have been a member here since the beginning,a time when we sent paypal payments to help him get off the ground..I also have many friends at ABF and wish them all the luck in the world in their next contract and I for one knows what it means to the rest of the unionized freight industry..It is time for all teamsters to stick behind you guys and stop the bickering..

Teamster brother to all

I have never had a problem with you Crazy...but I do have a question for you...if it is true that over the years you have made many friends here and have been a member here since the beginning,a time...then how can you just sit by and say nothing when this site and all the members are being trashed by others on that site where you are a Mod? Or is it the fact that you are a Mod and that will deflect on your position as such? I can't speak for you...but if anyone trashes my friends...I will be there to defend them...and I don't care where and what the circumstances are!!!!!!!!

Red Star not union till 1988?? ummm... I think they were organized long before that... Just a guess though.

Yes...they were...and was pointed out as such...I heard Red Star and being an old Carolina guy...associated Red Star with Red Arrow which didn't become unionized untill 1988...what can I say...my memory is not what it used to be.

I did have the Red part right though...just can't tell the difference between a star and an arrow...lol

I have never had a problem with you Crazy...but I do have a question for you...if it is true that over the years you have made many friends here and have been a member here since the beginning,a time...then how can you just sit by and say nothing when this site and all the members are being trashed by others on that site where you are a Mod? Or is it the fact that you are a Mod and that will deflect on your position as such? I can't speak for you...but if anyone trashes my friends...I will be there to defend them...and I don't care where and what the circumstances are!!!!!!!!

This thread and my post is not about competing sites..I asked for Muler to explain how I backdoored him..

This thread and my post is not about competing sites..I asked for Muler to explain how I backdoored him..
If you were trying to correct a mistake then why did you not quote the mistake post? Because you were trying to be sneaky at best. It's OK I understand and so does many others.

But...It sure goes a long way in showing your character though...doesn't it?

If you were trying to correct a mistake then why did you not quote the mistake post? Because you were trying to be sneaky at best. It's OK I understand and so does many others.

There were a few posts about Redstar not being union for their entire existence and not quoting one and posting a correction is not being sneaky..This is in your mind..I didn't come here to start a squabble with you or Docker..If you have a problem with me then I will stay away but it seems you always have to have someone to throw stones at.. You don't have Joe or Wolf anymore and now you want to start with me.. You really have to grow up a little.. Maybe you ought to change your "your teamster brother always to sometimes"

Red Star was union for more than 50 years. One of the 2300 carriers that have disappeared since deregulation. Yes...once again,..the IBT laid it to the Red Star guys...USF Red Star's work was mainly picked up...along with whatever old equipment they deemed worth it...by USF Holland. None of the employees were allowed to follow their work...one of the guys in my barn is a former Red Star man. All this is water over the metaphysical dam, though. ABF Teamsters are going to draw a line in the sand and not take a concessionary contract. The repercussions will be industry-wide,...both Union and non-Union. Fort Apache time in the freight industry. Either we keep this as an honorable and well-paid occupation,...or we become *****s and start cutting each others' throats. The propaganda is out there in full force,...we're being told we are fools for bucking the status quo. Well, then....dammit...nominate me for the King Fool, because I think we are vastly underpaid for the liability we accept as part of the job, ..and I won't do it for a penny less than what I am doing it for now.....and depending on how much more money and benefits we get,...I'll either grudgingly or willingly go back to work April 1st.......but I won't ***** myself out because I've succumbed to the terror campaign.

I will ask again, who did you work for? Are you still in the transportation industry, ex driver?

I guess you won't answer my question so I'll answer it for you. You work for R&L Carriers. Now tell us Teamsters again why you are giving us all of this advice?

Red Star was union for more than 50 years. One of the 2300 carriers that have disappeared since deregulation. Yes...once again,..the IBT laid it to the Red Star guys...USF Red Star's work was mainly picked up...along with whatever old equipment they deemed worth it...by USF Holland. None of the employees were allowed to follow their work...one of the guys in my barn is a former Red Star man. All this is water over the metaphysical dam, though. ABF Teamsters are going to draw a line in the sand and not take a concessionary contract. The repercussions will be industry-wide,...both Union and non-Union. Fort Apache time in the freight industry. Either we keep this as an honorable and well-paid occupation,...or we become *****s and start cutting each others' throats. The propaganda is out there in full force,...we're being told we are fools for bucking the status quo. Well, then....dammit...nominate me for the King Fool, because I think we are vastly underpaid for the liability we accept as part of the job, ..and I won't do it for a penny less than what I am doing it for now.....and depending on how much more money and benefits we get,...I'll either grudgingly or willingly go back to work April 1st.......but I won't ***** myself out because I've succumbed to the terror campaign.
I am afraid that the throat cutting has already begun and we need to find a way to stop it before it goes any further. The downward spiral has been in full swing for a while now and we are struggling to keep it at bay here at ABF.

to answer the questions, i am an ex teamster dr out of the industry after 20 yrs. been there for glory days and knew that this was inevitable. i am just stating the facts that most do not want to open their eyes to. if you fight back, you are dead. try to maintain as much as you could and you will survive. brother yellow will take your food off your table as you sit waiting to try and get better wages and benefits. ups will also pick at your bones. its every man for themselves these days. in the past we all went out or we all worked. they divided the work force knowing you can not fight back and win. they will shut down abf and move work to their other non-union owned companies and build upon that while you will lose everything you work for and then some. please think clearly on these matters as ups and yellow contracts are still intact for some time. the guys who says shuter down will cosrt everyone their jobs. there are no winners here only survivors.
Ex driver you said you were out of the industry for 20 years. I guess working for R&L doesn"t count as working in the industry.You say be careful ABF drivers,brother Yellow will take food off your tables, UPS will also pick at your bones. I want to know what will R&L do? Sounds to me like you're wondering if R&L survives.