Yellow | Biden on UAW strike: Automakers should share record profits with workers

Very poor time to strike , economy & inflation are bad & interest rates are super high . Guessing didn't read about Yellow ?? And with trucks already $75-K plus with this big raise they want , trucks will be over $100-K then because the consumer always pays for it in the end !:ranting2:

Not to mention the 700 million that didn't seem to help very much. I'm amazed that people will blame a union president and the government before blaming the company itself.
Yellow got much more help than they deserved, both from the union and our government, after their idiotic decisions.

Not to mention the 700 million that didn't seem to help very much. I'm amazed that people will blame a union president and the government before blaming the company itself.
Yellow got much more help than they deserved, both from the union and our government, after their idiotic decisions.
Don’t be amazed, now you understand why Yellow insisted on the members to vote.

Yellow got much more help than they deserved, both from the union and our government, after their idiotic decisio
Exactly 💯

Sean O'Brien scorecard. LTL companies organized 0, LTL companies put out of business 1.
Hoffa Jr scorecard 0 not 100 percent sure but probably one of the few losers in the world that swindled people into thinking givebacks were a good idea..How much did he walk away with. Sean O'Brien didn't really have much of a choice. Tell me how much did you lose with the givebacks? Me personally we would be retired by now.Not retired but out of this state probably living on a farm down by SOR

Last edited:
Hoffa Jr scorecard 0 not 100 percent sure but probably one of the few losers in the world that swindled people into thinking givebacks were a good idea..How much did he walk away with. Sean O'Brien didn't really have much of a choice. Tell me how much did you lose with the givebacks? Me personally we would be retired by now.Not retired but out of this state probably living on a farm down by SOR

Where is SOR?

Where is SOR?
I think he lives in Arkansas lol but not 100 percent sure just a guess. But we are likely ending up in Arkansas. Heading back that way 3rd time in 3 years. Looking around. Never thought I'd leave this part of the country but land is cheaper and the grass is better. Also hot 🔥 but that is why they invented ac. Plus people seem to think more along our lines. Colorado more worried about amenities for homeless than crime it is time to start planning our next chapter. Plus Cali people way over pay for houses

I think he lives in Arkansas lol but not 100 percent sure just a guess. But we are likely ending up in Arkansas. Heading back that way 3rd time in 3 years. Looking around. Never thought I'd leave this part of the country but land is cheaper and the grass is better. Also hot 🔥 but that is why they invented ac. Plus people seem to think more along our lines. Colorado more worried about amenities for homeless than crime it is time to start planning our next chapter. Plus Cali people way over pay for houses
Good choice.

Biden, who describes himself as the "most pro-union president ever," but lets the largest Union LTL company go out of business why couldn't we get a deal like the Auto companies?

The only thing Joe Biden will do here is push the Big 3 Auto Manufacturers to move these plants to Mexico.
Then, like most democrats, claim it is great for America.
But the unions poured more than $1.6 BILLION Into his & democrats 2020 Presidential campaign so they are getting exactly what they wanted.