Yellow | Biden on UAW strike: Automakers should share record profits with workers

Democrats play lip service to unions. They take the money and know that they don't have to do anything for it . Unions should remain neutral when it comes to politics.
One of the reasons I don't give to d r i .v. e. Is because I don't want my money going to some two-bit communist democrat.

Any pay raises will be reflected on the new truck prices and with Biden Interest Rates , your payments will be 15% higher !!
Credit scoreAverage APR, new carAverage APR, used car
Superprime: 781-850.5.07%.7.09%.
Prime: 661-780.6.44%.9.06%.
Nonprime: 601-660.8.99%.13.49%.
Subprime: 501-600.11.72%.18.49%.
Deep subprime: 300-500.14.18%.21.38%.
Source: Experian Information Solutions.

Too late.
So Yellow failed to pay the contractual Health & Welfare payment ($50-Million) on July 15th. Then, O’Brien and the Teamsters got Yellow and Central States to come to an agreement to extend the health care coverage for the members sake giving Yellow four weeks to meet their obligation of payment to Central States on July 23rd. That was barely a week to avert a Strike and you are saying “Too Late”?
Please let us all know how this could have been done any faster or better by the Teamsters. Bare in mind contractual language and constitutional obligations of the Teamsters.

I am now in uaw, thanks to yellow. under 20 to start, transitional status with no accumulation of seniority, status could last years. Crappy low tier insurance, incredibly busy, mandatory ot and 6th days. they did buy my shoes, provide gloves and safety glasses, 20 min paid lunch. It is clean and semi-climate controlled. 401k after a while, but unbelievably horrible non-insurance that would bankrupt a family. i work like a maniac. These people who had vacations gave 2 back, along with giving up pensions for a 4% 401 match. we thought we gave a lot, these people lost the reasons to be union. they better be tough now, or be prepared for shrinking memberships. A few would have taken big cuts to come to yellow, the bottom 20% would have been better off at yellow on the low tier, in pay and insurance benefits.

They won't being sharing profits , any labor cost will be added onto the price of trucks & cars !! Just like McDonalds that are paying $21 bucks hr and so now your Happy meal is $15 bucks !

I am now in uaw, thanks to yellow. under 20 to start, transitional status with no accumulation of seniority, status could last years. Crappy low tier insurance, incredibly busy, mandatory ot and 6th days. they did buy my shoes, provide gloves and safety glasses, 20 min paid lunch. It is clean and semi-climate controlled. 401k after a while, but unbelievably horrible non-insurance that would bankrupt a family. i work like a maniac. These people who had vacations gave 2 back, along with giving up pensions for a 4% 401 match. we thought we gave a lot, these people lost the reasons to be union. they better be tough now, or be prepared for shrinking memberships. A few would have taken big cuts to come to yellow, the bottom 20% would have been better off at yellow on the low tier, in pay and insurance benefits.
It's a rather rude awakening for many when they realize just how excellent their healthcare coverage was and how inexpensive (to them) it was on the face of it. In the end it was so expensive that it helped cost them their job.

So Yellow failed to pay the contractual Health & Welfare payment ($50-Million) on July 15th. Then, O’Brien and the Teamsters got Yellow and Central States to come to an agreement to extend the health care coverage for the members sake giving Yellow four weeks to meet their obligation of payment to Central States on July 23rd. That was barely a week to avert a Strike and you are saying “Too Late”?
Please let us all know how this could have been done any faster or better by the Teamsters. Bare in mind contractual language and constitutional obligations of the Teamsters.
It wasn’t to late for the higher ups to get theirs….

Very poor time to strike , economy & inflation are bad & interest rates are super high . Guessing didn't read about Yellow ?? And with trucks already $75-K plus with this big raise they want , trucks will be over $100-K then because the consumer always pays for it in the end !:ranting2:
This is a stupid take....

the ford vehicle made in louisville retails for less than the ford vehicle made in mexico...

you know... where they make 8 dollars an hour.