Yellow | Biden on UAW strike: Automakers should share record profits with workers

I am now in uaw, thanks to yellow. under 20 to start, transitional status with no accumulation of seniority, status could last years. Crappy low tier insurance, incredibly busy, mandatory ot and 6th days. they did buy my shoes, provide gloves and safety glasses, 20 min paid lunch. It is clean and semi-climate controlled. 401k after a while, but unbelievably horrible non-insurance that would bankrupt a family. i work like a maniac. These people who had vacations gave 2 back, along with giving up pensions for a 4% 401 match. we thought we gave a lot, these people lost the reasons to be union. they better be tough now, or be prepared for shrinking memberships. A few would have taken big cuts to come to yellow, the bottom 20% would have been better off at yellow on the low tier, in pay and insurance benefits.
But the "pay the rate or lock the gate" crowd won...
Unfortunately they are now extinct on TB..

problem is any pay raises will go onto the cost of trucks & suv's , just like anything else the Consumer pays for it

But the "pay the rate or lock the gate" crowd won...
Unfortunately they are now extinct on TB..
No we are not extinct on here , crowd is still here , its not the union or workers fault they can't manage the checkbook !! Just like is it Yellow's or Union's or Co-workers fault that people didn't save up a emergency day cash fund instead of living pay check to pay check , with a $80-K truck & $60-K SUV in driveway !! so " PAY THE RATE OR LOCK THE GATE " still stands here & UAW , have some pride in yourself & what your worth !

One of our guys was next to be hired by Ryder hauling parts but they told him he'll have to wait until the autoworkers are done with all of this.

No we are not extinct on here , crowd is still here , its not the union or workers fault they can't manage the checkbook !! Just like is it Yellow's or Union's or Co-workers fault that people didn't save up a emergency day cash fund instead of living pay check to pay check , with a $80-K truck & $60-K SUV in driveway !! so " PAY THE RATE OR LOCK THE GATE " still stands here & UAW , have some pride in yourself & what your worth !
I'm a business owner...
Well my son now has what I built...

Biden secured the pension with our tax Dollars so we had to pay twice for our pension instead of making yellow pay it THE UNION let them off the hook tax payers are always getting screwed instead of the people that caused the problem!

Biden secured the pension with our tax Dollars so we had to pay twice for our pension instead of making yellow pay it THE UNION let them off the hook tax payers are always getting screwed instead of the people that caused the problem!