Yellow | Big layoffs coming at you!!

I'd be happy just to have him pull the one's from Obama's azz that his policies killed.....

BTW, there are 'only' 23million -25 million unemployed here in the USA (that's what they say, anyway). If 60 million jobs are produced, even the Illegals can't cover them all.....

With all these numbers getting tossed around by those who are making me toss my lunch anymore I get lost and confused. I heard a Romney ad claiming that some 45 million of us were on food stamps. Seeing as there were 300 million of us at last counting that would put 15% of us on food stamps. Neither of these guys are going to take the steps necessary to get our jobs back but I believe Bama is less likely to take my finances to the cleaners like George W. Bush did and Romney will.

With all these numbers getting tossed around by those who are making me toss my lunch anymore I get lost and confused. I heard a Romney ad claiming that some 45 million of us were on food stamps. Seeing as there were 300 million of us at last counting that would put 15% of us on food stamps. Neither of these guys are going to take the steps necessary to get our jobs back but I believe Bama is less likely to take my finances to the cleaners like George W. Bush did and Romney will.

Guess we all have opinions. I don't trust either, but one will win. Obama has proven that He is a Failure, and that his policies have/are destroying our economy. Romney (tho a flip-flopper on some issues) has proven that he CAN produce jobs and a better economy, so he has already gotten my vote. He promises to drill for oil here (union work), build the keystone Pipeline (more Union work), and end Obamacare that is keeping Employers from hiring because of its massive overregulation. All I know is that if we keep Obama- We're going to collapse, and the dollar will no longer be worth anything........I've already voted for Romney/Ryan!!!!

I'd compare what Obama has done to America with what Zollars did to the YRC companies, and say Obama was thousands of times worse. Both led to the downfall of good organizations thru overspending and more buearcracies. Of the two, only Zollars was responsible to act to downsize and reduce Debt. Both deserve to Be Ushered out in Shame....

oh ok boss will follow your order bump...
following the same plan that put us in this mess might not be the right direction .
one things for sure .you kids and grands sould have a job sone enough. id says he will start the draft again within his 1st six months. gonna need warm bodies to fight the wars he will start just to bolster his own ego.
glad my kids have served and are too old and my kids are too young .

oh damn sorry i didnt know it was jeff hiding as a speedbump .
while im at it watch your lip loser !!! that clear enough for you !!!

Take this to the political forum. Check the topic for this thread

This election has all to do with layoffs. You ain't seen nothing yet if Obama is allowed another 4 years. He would have nothing but public workers only working. More teachers, firefighters etc thus more taxes

U see I am still here dull blade. See u can't make any difference with this company, but I can so u zipp it ****** oops (retired) dockworker

rupert-boneham-from-campaign-001-300x400.jpg

ohhhh lump im scared dont hurt me please !!!!
go back to bullying your ol lady and dont try that bull crap here it wont work .
besides your off topic !!!!
ive found most you cyber tough guys are usually the cowards that run and hide soon as things get tough.
you want my address ill give it to you and buy you a 1 way ticket . ill be the one on the porch waiting for you.
theres all ways guns to oil and blades to sharpen while im waiting .

Even Romney isn't making a claim of 60 million jobs.
:crybaby:
Guess we all have opinions. I don't trust either, but one will win. Obama has proven that He is a Failure, and that his policies have/are destroying our economy. Romney (tho a flip-flopper on some issues) has proven that he CAN produce jobs and a better economy, so he has already gotten my vote. He promises to drill for oil here (union work), build the keystone Pipeline (more Union work), and end Obamacare that is keeping Employers from hiring because of its massive overregulation. All I know is that if we keep Obama- We're going to collapse, and the dollar will no longer be worth anything........I've already voted for Romney/Ryan!!!!
I didn't expect Obama to fix the economy either, I just wanted him to set on us on the right course.