FedEx Freight | bluetooth?

SORRY I HAD TO DO IT!!!!
callme.jpg

I have a jawbone and a logitech mobile traveler both are good ones. I tend to use the logitech more I can here it better but for the person your talking to the jawbone is better they don't get any of the noise in the truck other then the vorad, if it doesn't go off I have had people think I'm home and not in the truck with the jawbone. But like I said I can hear better with the logitech.

I have a jawbone and a logitech mobile traveler both are good ones. I tend to use the logitech more I can here it better but for the person your talking to the jawbone is better they don't get any of the noise in the truck other then the vorad, if it doesn't go off I have had people think I'm home and not in the truck with the jawbone. But like I said I can hear better with the logitech.

the logitech drops alot on my phone and hurts my ear
can hear good on it though

you guys that walk around with that crap in your ear with the flashing lights should go look at your selfs in the mirror or take a picture of your self than look at it.

make your own opinion you don't want to know what mine is.

Some of us don't care what it looks like, haven't you ever heard the saying form or function? Besides if I were that vain I wouldn't be a truck driver, :hysterical::smilie_132:

FM

–adjective, -er, -est. <table class=&quot;luna-Ent&quot;><tbody><tr><td class=&quot;dn&quot; valign=&quot;top&quot;>1.</td><td valign=&quot;top&quot;>excessively proud of or concerned about one's own appearance, qualities, achievements, etc.; conceited: a vain dandy.</td></tr></tbody></table>

Some of us don't care what it looks like, haven't you ever heard the saying form or function? Besides if I were that vain I wouldn't be a truck driver, :hysterical::smilie_132:

FM

–adjective, -er, -est. <table class=&quot;luna-Ent&quot;><tbody><tr><td class=&quot;dn&quot; valign=&quot;top&quot;>1.</td><td valign=&quot;top&quot;>excessively proud of or concerned about one's own appearance, qualities, achievements, etc.; conceited: a vain dandy.</td></tr></tbody></table>

its not vien to care what you look like its called self respect.thanks for dictionary meaning i gues you figure becuase i don't have blue tooth i'm not smart enough to figure your poor attempt at funny.
i can understand using them while driving but i see them way to much on the dock.note your not that important where you need to be moving freight around driving a 10000 pound forklift.
while you have your dictionary out fm try looking up safety and consideration for others!

Until they become more discreet, I won't be using one.

Sorry guys, I don't have to stay that &quot;in touch&quot; that I have to wear a Star Trek communicator in my ear.

Maybe if I drove over the road, I can see the use for them then. But seeing people walk around with these things hanging off their ears flashing, just looks way to silly for me.

I was at a stop the other day and saw this OTR driver with a thing in his ear and about 20 things hanging from his belt. Phones, knives, black/blue berries, and who knows what else. I can only imagine his cab as a nest of charging units and wires. Not to mention a dozen radios and DVD players.

Until they become more discreet, I won't be using one.

Sorry guys, I don't have to stay that &quot;in touch&quot; that I have to wear a Star Trek communicator in my ear.

Maybe if I drove over the road, I can see the use for them then. But seeing people walk around with these things hanging off their ears flashing, just looks way to silly for me.

I was at a stop the other day and saw this OTR driver with a thing in his ear and about 20 things hanging from his belt. Phones, knives, black/blue berries, and who knows what else. I can only imagine his cab as a nest of charging units and wires. Not to mention a dozen radios and DVD players.

LOL...i kinda agree with ya here. every body i talk to with one of these things in there ear is almost impossable to understand, i dont get it, we can send people to the moon read a news paper head line from space but we cant get the noise cancleing effect on a bluetooth right yet...i dont even bother buying one myself because i dont want to put people through what i go through trying to understand them.

LOL...i kinda agree with ya here. every body i talk to with one of these things in there ear is almost impossable to understand, i dont get it, we can send people to the moon read a news paper head line from space but we cant get the noise cancleing effect on a bluetooth right yet...i dont even bother buying one myself because i dont want to put people through what i go through trying to understand them.

Some are hard to understand, that is the purpose of this thread, to ask those that have already went through the trial and error which is best.

FM

its not vien to care what you look like its called self respect.thanks for dictionary meaning i gues you figure becuase i don't have blue tooth i'm not smart enough to figure your poor attempt at funny.
i can understand using them while driving but i see them way to much on the dock.note your not that important where you need to be moving freight around driving a 10000 pound forklift.
while you have your dictionary out fm try looking up safety and consideration for others!
It's vain to worry about what others think, never said anything about your intelligence level, as you said, just my poor attempt at being funny. ( Actually just ribbing you a little, never thought you'd take it personal)

The thread is about which works best, I never said they should be used while working the dock or anywhere it may put someone at risk, if that's happening at your center you can correct it with a phone call.

<table class=&quot;luna-Ent&quot;><tbody><tr><td class=&quot;dn&quot; valign=&quot;top&quot;>1.</td><td valign=&quot;top&quot;>the state of being safe; freedom from the occurrence or risk of injury, danger, or loss. </td></tr></tbody></table> <table class=&quot;luna-Ent&quot;><tbody><tr><td class=&quot;dn&quot; valign=&quot;top&quot;>2.</td><td valign=&quot;top&quot;>the quality of averting or not causing injury, danger, or loss.</td></tr></tbody></table>
3.thoughtful or sympathetic regard or respect; thoughtfulness for others: They showed no consideration for his feelings.

FM

Your welcome ;)

FM, you're too funny...

I use a Motorola H550 but only when driving. My wife has asked that I never EVER wear it while in the Walmarks or elsewhere in town again. Very geeky looking but works fine for me.

A friend just ordered a Plantronics Explorer 350, I think it is. I'll let you know what he thinks in a couple of weeks.

FXF OAF

I already broke the Jawbone earclip grrrrrrr very fragile but a great sounding bluetooth.

ps you can order more earclips

You need to tell the people you talk to that they need to come up off some of that rusty money and buy a good bluetooth. I talk to several friends that have good ones and don't have any trouble understanding them.