FedEx Freight | bluetooth?

WHAT!!! BUT DRIVER, YOU LOOK LIKE AN AIR TRAFFIC CONTROLLER!!! LOL:chairshot::hysterical::smilie_132:

FM

Welcome to McDonalds - May I take your order...lol

My daughter said to me "Daddy you look like you work at Burger King with that headset on"

It's ok if I look goofy with it on because when I take it off I'm so darn good looking I cant stand it. :hysterical:

I have to tell you, people can't tell I'm in a rig talking on my Jawbone. Many times they ask where I'm at because they can't hear any backround noise. I use it two nights and recharge it. Never ran out of power for me yet on that method.

I ordered a Jawbone yesterday.. from the reviews onthe web.. looks like a winner

I got a Jawbone, they are the most comfortable and stay connected better than any other I have used.

Brands I have used and how I rate them and Why

Plantronics 510 Voyager
Pros... Good, cheap, good noise cancelling good volume overall best buy for the money
Cons... Buttons Small

Logitech Traveler
Pros....Good Cheap, Great Noise cancelling, great ability to hear
Cons.... Not as comfortable as most, disconnects alot from my e815 phone.

Cardo Scala
Pro's None
Con's sounds like you have your head up a wild hogs *** while talking

Jawbone
Pro's Looks good ,Fits ear good,lightweight,can hear good, good noise cancelling charge on either A/C or by USB on a computer or buy optional car charger
Cons... Ear hooks are fragile and pricey, charger is very fragile, Jawbone is rather expensive

Motorola 850
Pro's fits good and neat open close feature
Con's can't hear good

These are the ones I have used

blue parrot

QUOTE=mudder;180962]anyone know of a good one to get?
some say they are a waste of money in a big truck, too much background noise..[/QUOTE]

I am on the phone all the time.....suprising huh? well a pal of mine
just got the blue parrot. about 90 dollars.
It sounds great, and has no background noise. Obviously it's
a noise cancelling unit. It has a mobile charger, and the talk time
is approx. 10 hours between charges.
Most blue tooth sound like the person is in the shower, but this
one is good. Not annoying and very clear.
Im actually considering one since I was never impressed by the
quality of the others.
my 2 cents
blutooth.jpg

QUOTE=mudder;180962]anyone know of a good one to get?
some say they are a waste of money in a big truck, too much background noise..

I keep my phone turned off and only use it in emergency situations. :hide:

I actually prefer it this way, when I got to Denver Thursday morning I got to listen to my dispatcher's message asking me to turn around because they had another trailer with freight due service that popped up. I called him back the next night and thanked him for the message.

:chairshot:

roog

I have a blue parrot and it seems to work pretty well for clarity and low if any back ground noise. You get about 6 hours of talk time.

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=&quot;100%&quot; border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=center align=left width=&quot;100%&quot;>BlueParrott Roadwarrior B250</TD><TD vAlign=center align=right><NOBR></NOBR></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
An enhanced version of our popular B150 Wireless headset for Bluetooth enabled cellular phones and computers now with increased talk time: 10+ hours! Professional grade wireless Bluetooth headset for cellular phones and computers.

VXI Corp. - BlueParrott Roadwarrior B250