Yellow | boner checks

longblade

im here to make you uncomfortable
Credits
any one going to post a picture of their check .
ive seen a few on another site .
I believe they were right about $462.00

We haven't gotten our checks at 511 and I don't see a direct deposit pending, I'm filing a grievance

Mine is pending till tomorrow also thanks welch and company for my big boner check also, now I feel like my 12000 I gave back last year and my pension and vacation was well worth it, great job.

Hey dipshlits. It's not a bonus check. It's in lieu of a raise for the next 2 years. They really duped the dumb truck drivers. They're the one laughing all the way to the bank. You're happy to be able to now buy Ball Park Franks and they're feasting on filet. You did get the boner without lube

Hey dipshlits. It's not a bonus check. It's in lieu of a raise for the next 2 years. They really duped the dumb truck drivers. They're the one laughing all the way to the bank. You're happy to be able to now buy Ball Park Franks and they're feasting on filet. You did get the boner without lube

It's only for this year, if you're going to call names get your facts straight.:fan::duh:

any one going to post a picture of their check .
ive seen a few on another site .
I believe they were right about $462.00

Knew it would be someone - Just figured it would be someone who ACTUALLY got the check that started the '***** session'... You kill me!!! :stirthepot: Thanks for living up to the image I have of you :)

BTW - from the other 'pop shot' you took at me on a different thread... I do have a LIFE you know... I have a 24 hour a day job, an 8 hour a day job and a separate 8 hour a day job... add that up and being here to listed to you belly-ache is at the bottom of my list...

As I have said SEVERAL times I'm here to find out what's going on in the world... LEARN about how others view what's going on... because I like to know how others see things.... and have discussions... I'm not fond of your ability to say the exact same thing several different ways without ever hearing or entertaining a different point of view....

Best to you...