FedEx Freight | Bonus

Before the Bootlicks get the vapors, the following complaint is not the company's fault. It's also not about the amount of "free money" (I swear I can't understand how some of you dolts got through the birth canal without breaking your neck.) the company tried to pay me.

Holy crap, did Uncle Sucker take a big wet bite out of that bonus. When I saw the amount on the weekly pay stub, I thought, "I should take home about $800-$850 of that." Then I got the bonus pay stub....WTF? Almost $600 went to the government's pocket. I realize they were going to confiscate some of it, but almost half!?!! I don't remember one recipient of that money besides myself climbing in the back of that trailer.

600.00? Well someone had to pay for all the scumbags in this country that don't want to work, and don't forget the morons in government with their overinflated 200k yearly jobs so they can screw their interns daily and live high on the hog

Before the Bootlicks get the vapors, the following complaint is not the company's fault. It's also not about the amount of "free money" (I swear I can't understand how some of you dolts got through the birth canal without breaking your neck.) the company tried to pay me.

Holy crap, did Uncle Sucker take a big wet bite out of that bonus. When I saw the amount on the weekly pay stub, I thought, "I should take home about $800-$850 of that." Then I got the bonus pay stub....WTF? Almost $600 went to the government's pocket. I realize they were going to confiscate some of it, but almost half!?!! I don't remember one recipient of that money besides myself climbing in the back of that trailer.
Yep, 40% I think...or close to it!!
It's a crying shame that the Commucrats love to take from the producers in order to give to the moochers...I haven't seen any moochers doing any of our jobs lately!!

This really begs the question...why in the world did they pay those insulting bonuses a few years back? You remember? Most drivers received anywhere from 15-30.00 and I even heard some office staff received as little as a few dollars. WTF was the point of all that. Were they trying to make a point? Insult their workforce for some unknown reason? Personally I would love to hear an explanation for that utterly repulsive and insulting payout.