FedEx Freight | Bonuses

Lol!! Wow ! I guess you really don't know :::shit::: do you.? But let me try your about 5' tall you have that little man syndrome. Haven't gotten laid in a long time . Spend all your time on trucking board. Because these are the only friends you got. You think of ******* a lot. But ain't got the balls to do it . I think I'm closer on being right than you are about me.

Ok snowflake.. your trite little post just shows what a **** u really are. Hope you get your bonus soon so you can make your back payments on your double wide

Ok snowflake.. your trite little post just shows what a homosexual u really are. Hope you get your bonus soon so you can make your back payments on your double wide
Your wrong again JR paid off my house 3yrs ago .... So you think everyone is white trash like you ? What's wrong about asking about bonus ? Bet you don't even work for FedEx.thats why your a hater.and as far as that snowflake comment. You sound like a little Bitch! I voted for Trump. You Hillary lover.

Big words Scooby. A simple yes or no would do. If you know the answer just answer the question no need to blabber on trying to sound smart. IlI' wait for swamp rat to answer the question .Thanks any

Vast majority of this forum are whiners and complainers. I left long ago because of it but decided to come back and look. See it is the same old. Yes this company is utterly horrible. I have been here nearly 8 years. My pay has actually went up every single year I have been here. I am home everyday and I work everyday. I guess it just an everyday occurrence in this industry to run 300 miles a day and make 85k a year but I like working here. It is great. Some people would hate no matter what this company did for them. All you can do is laugh.

Finally a grown up. Ya I left years ago. I decided to log back in today . Just to see it's the same 5 or 6 guys still talking about stupid ::shit:: can't even answer a simple question. The only smart one on her is swamp rat. Hoping he heard something. But you get Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum talking ::shit::.

Finally a grown up. Ya I left years ago. I decided to log back in today . Just to see it's the same 5 or 6 guys still talking about stupid :::shit::: can't even answer a simple question. The only smart one on her is swamp rat. Hoping he heard something. But you get Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum talking :::shit:::.

Swamp Rat has my vote for MVP of TB...

Your wrong again JR paid off my house 3yrs ago .... So you think everyone is white trash like you ? What's wrong about asking about bonus ? Bet you don't even work for FedEx.thats why your a hater.and as far as that snowflake comment. You sound like a little Bitch! I voted for Trump. You Hillary lover.

Scooby something is not adding up here. You say that you're home is payed off but you are worried about a couple hundred buck bonus?? Settle down no need to attack members over something stupid. Everyone one knows fed ex has to release their financial report before we will know what kind of bonus we are getting.

Scooby something is not adding up here. You say that you're home is payed off but you are worried about a couple hundred buck bonus?? Settle down no need to attack members over something stupid. Everyone one knows fed ex has to release their financial report before we will know what kind of bonus we are getting.
Try not to hurt your little Brian on the math Scooby . Me and 4 others put half of our bonus together hook up the pit and go cook at the homeless shelter . trying to plan the date. If it's ok with your Dumbass!

Try not to hurt your little Brian on the math Scooby . Me and 4 others put half of our bonus together hook up the pit and go cook at the homeless shelter . trying to plan the date. If it's ok with your Dumbass!

I don't have a brian, I have a brain. Maybe if you weren't such an ass other members would donate to you're cause. Good luck with it though....