Estes | By Now You Know !!!!!!

Only 2 sleepers at 028. One is a spare and the other assigned to a driver who is "too tall" to use a daycab. Many wish for a sleeper but none are available. We dont even have any teams there, unless you count the outside contractors.

You have to call richmond, ask for fleet operations manager

I should call and ask: What is so fair about this bidding process, to much growth and to much changing things around is screwing alot of people and people are quitting and what do you think
they say about Estes when they go somewhere else. The PR campaign from Drivers leaving is not good for this company.
1 Road Board system, combine your road time would be a easy fix. That is fair!!!! It's not right when a guy that has been here only 3 years gets to be home everyday while a guy that has been here 11 has to back on Extra Board at the bottom,,,,,,

I should call and ask: What is so fair about this bidding process, to much growth and to much changing things around is screwing alot of people and people are quitting and what do you think
they say about Estes when they go somewhere else. The PR campaign from Drivers leaving is not good for this company.
1 Road Board system, combine your road time would be a easy fix. That is fair!!!! It's not right when a guy that has been here only 3 years gets to be home everyday while a guy that has been here 11 has to back on Extra Board at the bottom,,,,,,
Just be patient. I've know people that worked at every other outfit across the country and settled here at 50 plus years old and worked their way near the to of the seniority list work a gravy schedule run that pays triple average retiree wage.

Just be patient. I've know people that worked at every other outfit across the country and settled here at 50 plus years old and worked their way near the to of the seniority list work a gravy schedule run that pays triple average retiree wage.

Preciate you droppin' my name Dew...Thanks a lot...