Yellow | bye bye CGB

roger23

TB Lurker
Credits
Just got the call ...work is going to the Heights.

Chicago Ridge may become :

a) velocity center

b) one big eFing EOL

c) obsolete and morphs into a Lowes.

im going with C.

When, where who?

sorry bro ...dont have that info/didn't ask.

I would imagine soon... these guys aren't eFing around. Look at what they did out west.

Put up a bid then the week it took effect they decided to re-bid - why? ...so they could merge (slam) those terminals together.

cost cutting brother ...wall street loves it.

OK...it's been confirmed. CGB to the Heights on June 21st. As per B.E. No lay offs.....too far for me to drive, I'm bolting. Have fun gentleman, I've had enough. I'm headed to D.C. for a Federal job this Wed.

:clap: :shift:

OK...it's been confirmed. CGB to the Heights on June 21st. As per B.E. No lay offs.....too far for me to drive, I'm bolting. Have fun gentleman, I've had enough. I'm headed to D.C. for a Federal job this Wed.

hey annieo is true we go heights

teams go there to i hope they laid me off been sitting home to long good luck annieo

Yeah, this has been an on going battle between CGB and Heights....looks like the Heights won buddy. That's a four to five hour commute for me...I can't do it. GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

If everbody would get off there asses and do 100% or 50% this would not be going on ! You guys in the big barns need to get the big picture you are working. IM not, so get the FREIGHT OUT !! so us at the end line can get it on the street !!Get the freight to Rock Island Ill 371 we would have a lot of Happy people !! Off .Waiting for recall !!!

If everbody would get off there asses and do 100% or 50% this would not be going on ! You guys in the big barns need to get the big picture you are working. IM not, so get the FREIGHT OUT !! so us at the end line can get it on the street !!Get the freight to Rock Island Ill 371 we would have a lot of Happy people !! Off .Waiting for recall !!!
waiting to go to work since wed i wish to get off my ***

Good luck to you Annieo. It was a pleasure meeting you.

Good luck to you Annieo. It was a pleasure meeting you.

You too 222, I'll be back a couple more times. Two week notice goes in next week after I talk to the Men In Black. I'll see ya again I'm sure. They just put us to bed here in SLC till Midnight.