Yellow | bye bye CGB

You too 222, I'll be back a couple more times. Two week notice goes in next week after I talk to the Men In Black. I'll see ya again I'm sure. They just put us to bed here in SLC till Midnight.

Yeah I missed you today. I am burning up some vacation again. I will keep a sharp eye out for you on the return trip.

I can also confirm 301 downsizing.....Lots of work headed to HTS.Velocity,local city operation remaining...Several longhaul points staying,west coast etc...Sounds like one big city op...Appx.50 spot/dock positions,down from several hundred...To take place Sunday June 21st,2009...Timed with closing of Elk Grove Village 305 on June 19th,2009.

Any word on wether they are closing CGB or making it a velocity or EOL? I thought, I heard months ago it would become a Velocity ctr.

If they close CGB, does that mean The Heights will pick up all the P&D that CGB did ? Or will it be spread around ?
We lost territory to CGB in march and were not allowed to follow- transfer. I hate Yellow (YRC) but need a job again also.

are they gonna close lock the gates at cgb or is it gonna stay velocity center cause i know they been just running velocity center most of the time

layoffs coming!!!! 301/309

heard it from a freind who heard it from a reliable source 150 men initially and then:TR10driving03: could go as high as 200 when its all said and done

are they gonna close lock the gates at cgb or is it gonna stay velocity center cause i know they been just running velocity center most of the time

I'm hearing that it ALL goes to the Heights.....no one can be sure yet. The Local's have to OK it first....which is going to happen. We'll have to wait and see if the Velocity stays.....sure wouldn't make any sense though. Then again....has any of this made any sense?