XPO | Camera in Linehaul trucks

My apologies senor Merdock. I forgot how all knowing you are. Please send me the address or SIC code of the terminal you are a manager of so I can send you all my paychecks from now on..
One thing is being a manager and another is being under managers desk while manager is sitting at his desk. Leave Merdock alone. Next time they tell him "good job" let him smile and soak it in. No need to make him have doubts if to believe or not to believe. Merdock is a company man who would bend over not only backwards but anyway con-way ask him to.
:butt kiss::butt kiss::butt kiss::butt kiss::butt kiss::butt kiss::butt kiss::butt kiss::butt kiss::butt kiss::
I love xcw, it makes me happy
J.N

Hey Dodge. You are so correct. Nice to know someone is not blind by this companies big-shot, double talking attitude. You are talking about a company that can steal weeks of vacation from me or anyone. They have no conscience OR INTEGRITY!!!
When I started, the company was all for the HUMAN FACTOR towards it's drivers. No longer. Massive walk-out nation wide MIGHT wake this place up for the sake of the drivers, but I doubt it. I used to be proud to work for this place (hell-hole now), not any more. If only the customers would understand what they are doing to us.

Hey Dodge. You are so correct. Nice to know someone is not blind by this companies big-shot, double talking attitude. You are talking about a company that can steal weeks of vacation from me or anyone. They have no conscience OR INTEGRITY!!!
When I started, the company was all for the HUMAN FACTOR towards it's drivers. No longer. Massive walk-out nation wide MIGHT wake this place up for the sake of the drivers, but I doubt it. I used to be proud to work for this place (hell-hole now), not any more. If only the customers would understand what they are doing to us.
You obviously remember when it was about caring for the employees, and customer service was a priority. Now it's about numbers and corp.,it will be that way as long as the current managers are in control. If only the board were smart enough to talk to drivers,FOSs,and SCMs,they could here whats really going on. They should see what this type of MGMT. did for JC Penney.

You obviously remember when it was about caring for the employees, and customer service was a priority. Now it's about numbers and corp.,it will be that way as long as the current managers are in control. If only the board were smart enough to talk to drivers,FOSs,and SCMs,they could here whats really going on. They should see what this type of MGMT. did for JC Penney.
What they really need to pay attention to, is the decline in revenue from YOY. It wasn't much, but it should be growing. That means theyr losing business. All the board is paid to care about is the top line and bottom line.
In think all these purchase trailers are costing them business...somebody mentioned earlier about damage; last week we unloaded a long box from someplace up north..some of the freight was squashed from the top down to about the sticker, that said "safe stack only".
There wasn't even one load table on the trailer. That's costing them $$$ right there.

The customers don't care about Con-Waste employees. 90% of their employees make a lot less than we do. they probably think we are over payed. All they care about is the freight getting from point A to point B. If they were so worried about damages then they would find a different trucking company to haul their freight. There are some company's we do business with that there is and was so much damage because of garbage freight, We are their best customer.

Our TM told us a couple of weeks ago that our OR% was better 10 years ago. Well duh. They were not investing millions of dollars in wasteful tech. The employees were happy because they were taken care of and every one did their jobs efficiently. There was people running this company that actually knew trucking. From XGO to the supervisors. They got rid of them and hired people that don't even know what the inside of a truck looks like, let alone what a DOT violation is. Oh yea, we were not micro managed.

Last edited by a moderator:
somebody mentioned earlier about damage; last week we unloaded a long box from someplace up north..some of the freight was squashed from the top down to about the sticker, that said "safe stack only".
There wasn't even one load table on the trailer. That's costing them $$$ right there.

That goes along with my last post

Ya know United1 back in the day when a Conway driver approached me and told me to get my app in to work there the company was so young. I'm talking the days of Jerry Detter. Now there was a guy that made you feel that you really meant something to the company and he told you himself. He would walk in to company Christmas parties and shake hands. It was a team effort and the guys you worked for had each others back. Revenue was up and stayed there. No one wanted to lack in their performance. Now these guys don't care and who can blame them? Treat them like dirt and that is exactly what they will kick back at these stuffed shirts and the techies who THINK micro managing is the way to go. Trying to do more with less? Ha, won't last to much longer.

Ya know United1 back in the day when a Conway driver approached me and told me to get my app in to work there the company was so young. I'm talking the days of Jerry Detter. Now there was a guy that made you feel that you really meant something to the company and he told you himself. He would walk in to company Christmas parties and shake hands. It was a team effort and the guys you worked for had each others back. Revenue was up and stayed there. No one wanted to lack in their performance. Now these guys don't care and who can blame them? Treat them like dirt and that is exactly what they will kick back at these stuffed shirts and the techies who THINK micro managing is the way to go. Trying to do more with less? Ha, won't last to much longer.
Detter,Palazo,and the rest of that era expected you to do your job and they did theirs. WE respected them and they respected us.We all knew you got the job done, no whining no excuses.
Customers liked seeing us because they knew if they had a problem , we would do anything to help.The good old days.

1/3 of the pension they so highly promoted when hiring on 25+ yrears ago.

6 weeks of vacation taken from us.

Loss of 401k match for how many months?

Go ahead and try to spin it anyway you want, Their word is not to be trusted!

nope... you've spun it enough

4eru2e9u.jpg