Holland | Cares Act

if you hold your ear close to the toilet like a seashell, what you'll hear is not the ocean, but 700 million being flushed down the toilet.

How ironic that one of the people whose job is being saved by the loan is giving you a like for your comment. What's the old saying - "you can't fix s****d"?

How ironic that one of the people whose job is being saved by the loan is giving you a like for your comment. What's the old saying - "you can't fix s****d"?
How ironic you and the other, brainwashed, crybaby, non caring, junk driving, entitlement begging, government little cry babies, would even want show your face on the interstate. Just saying. YRCW, the cut rate carrier. Lol

And your point is what??
Every yrcw employee should be grateful the taxpayers bailed out momentarily, a terribly managed company? This same company while the employees were on a 15% give back in wages, and a 75% cut in pension payments, for how many years, still couldn't manage it into profit.

And now every yrcw employee should be grateful that even though the Teamsters and the company have no fricking clue what they're doing, the taxpayers will come to the rescue.
LMFAO

And your point is what??
Every yrcw employee should be grateful the taxpayers bailed out momentarily, a terribly managed company? This same company while the employees were on a 15% give back in wages, and a 75% cut in pension payments, for how many years, still couldn't manage it into profit.

And now every yrcw employee should be grateful that even though the Teamsters and the company have no fricking clue what they're doing, the taxpayers will come to the rescue.
LMFAO

My point should be quite obvious to anyone with at least a smidgen of common sense. Let me slowly walk you through it - a person whose job may have been saved by the loan is giving a like to someone's post criticizing that loan. Do you understand the irony now? If not, keep trying, OK?

PS - I hope no one sees you laughing there all by yourself. Gives people the wrong idea.

PPS - It's a loan not a grant/gift in case you missed that part.

My point should be quite obvious to anyone with at least a smidgen of common sense. Let me slowly walk you through it - a person whose job may have been saved by the loan is giving a like to someone's post criticizing that loan. Do you understand the irony now? If not, keep trying, OK?

PS - I hope no one sees you laughing there all by yourself. Gives people the wrong idea.

Everything in your reply, all the bullshit and the smugness, make it all too clear you are in fantasy land.

Since it seems my reply has gotten to you in some way, are you saying that "fantasy land" is just a euphemism for your head?
No quite the opposite. You're trying to justify a govt bailout of a horribly run company. A company whose employees are represented by the Teamsters, who can't maintain a contract in freight anymore that doesn't include concessions, and who also have no interest in freight hauling anymore. Sorry to burst your bubble.
Good luck with the 700 million in taxpayer dollars for the next couple of weeks.

Since it seems my reply has gotten to you in some way, are you saying that "fantasy land" is just a euphemism for your head?
Oh and since we the taxpayers of America own 30% of your ass, get to work.

No quite the opposite. You're trying to justify a govt bailout of a horribly run company. A company whose employees are represented by the Teamsters, who can't maintain a contract in freight anymore that doesn't include concessions, and who also have no interest in freight hauling anymore. Sorry to burst your bubble.
Good luck with the 700 million in taxpayer dollars for the next couple of weeks.

Where do you come up with the idea of me justifying anything? Are you seeing things? I simply pointed out the irony of someone benefiting from the loan giving a like to someone criticizing it. Why are you seeing things I never said? Do you like debating yourself? That's what you seem to be doing when you're imagining things I never said. Get help, please! You're beginning to worry me.

Where do you come up with the idea of me justifying anything? Are you seeing things? I simply pointed out the irony of someone benefiting from the loan giving a like to someone criticizing it. Why are you seeing things I never said? Do you like debating yourself? That's what you seem to be doing when you're imagining things I never said. Get help, please! You're beginning to worry me.
You are the one with the imagination, sorry there Mr. Fantasy land. And don't let me worry you either, It's not good for the blood pressure.

You are the one with the imagination, sorry there Mr. Fantasy land. And don't let me worry you either, It's not good for the blood pressure.

You didn't answer my question about where I justified anything did you? I figured you couldn't. Have a good night and be safe.

You didn't answer my question about where I justified anything did you? I figured you couldn't. Have a good night and be safe.
Hey, How's your pension? Or how about the guy who started yesterday, or 1 year ago, or 10 years ago. How is their pension gonna shake out? How about the health insurance?
What is the triplex teamster plan that doesn't include 700 million from the taxpayers?

And your point is what??

LMFAO

Yeah that's pretty bad when you spell it out like that. I forgot about the drivers taking a pay cut and pension cut for years. From what I have heard they make quite a bit under what the average LTL driver makes. And they still almost went under. Those guys are super loyal to YRC. I would have quit a long time ago, but I hope that YRC makes the best of it. If I remember correctly when GM was partially government owned the federal government forced them to make some management changes and were in their books until everything was paid back . YRC could use some government oversight.

Doesn't really matter to me what anyone else thinks! I get to keep my job, hopefully for 4 years, I have excellent health insurance, hopefully for 4 more years! I don't have to start over on the bottom at another company, with no seniority and little to no vacation time. I turn 65 a couple months before the money is due. This was a Godsend for my wife and I. How the money was gotten or who doesn't like it or what people call it.....I don't give a rat's a ss!
LIFE IS GOOD!

Yes loan , billions to the airlines all free !