Holland | Cares Act

Yes they do. if you reweigh and lower rates think of the good will you can accumulate from your customers???
YRC had had the DOD business for years because of their cheap rates.. Only to try to raise revenues by falsely pumping up invoice amounts..
Now the very taxpayers that YRC ripped of are pumping up the crooked company with their hard earned wages????
This corporate welfare must be stopped....
Who?

Cares Act really , 60 plus forced hours , says different :cuss:
5239d45160d1d649fd99ff3f60a476dc.jpg

Those bastards.
Maybe, just maybe they wouldn't need the 700 million in taxpayer bailout, if they didn't get caught screwing their customers. Or maybe they wouldn't need the 700 million in taxpayer bailout if they knew how to manage the hundreds of millions, most likely billions, in employee concessions they recieved for over a decade.
And now the employees who trashed the company on tb for the concessions, are the ones mind ****ing themselves into a false reality for the taxpayer bailout.

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe, just maybe they wouldn't need the 700 million in taxpayer bailout, if they didn't get caught screwing their customers. Or maybe they wouldn't need the 700 million in taxpayer bailout if they knew how to manage the hundreds of millions, most likely billions, in employee concessions they recieved for over a decade.
You mean the hundreds of millions in concession money that they put in the Cayman account? That has pi$$ed me off too since 2009...

You mean the hundreds of millions in concession money that they put in the Cayman account? That has pi$$ed me off too since 2009...
No that's your fckd up bullshit. I'm talking about the taxpayers bailing out an il managed slut of a company.

No that's your fckd up :horseshit:. I'm talking about the taxpayers bailing out an il managed slut of a company.
So you’re one of those people that would put a knife in your companies back, constantly complain to everyone, but doesn’t have the guts to quit, because you have some excuse for that too?

So you’re one of those people that would put a knife in your companies back, constantly complain to everyone, but doesn’t have the guts to quit, because you have some excuse for that too?
Hey Dumb ****, I've already left the slut for taxpayer money you still work for.
Sorry that you're still there dumb ****.

I don't think some of these guys are 100% behind the government helping YRC! It kind of amuses me.

I don't think some of these guys are 100% behind the government helping YRC! It kind of amuses me.

I wasnt super thrilled about GM getting a bail out, but atleast the Corvette was saved lol. As long as it's all paid back then I guess it's no big deal. The mismanagement is amazing though. I'm kind of in the middle on it I guess. I mean Central Transport is a ::shit:: show and they are profitable . I dont see how YRC is so in debt.

Hey Dumb ╭∩╮(︶_︶)╭∩╮, I've already left the slut for taxpayer money you still work for.
Sorry that you're still there dumb ╭∩╮(︶_︶)╭∩╮.
Well that’s great then, that you are still so concerned for yrcw and their workers. Post a picture of your new truck for us.

Good News is that our Cayman managing partners showed a profit and hiring a few more accountants this week !! Cha-Ching $$$$$$

I wasnt super thrilled about GM getting a bail out, but atleast the Corvette was saved lol. As long as it's all paid back then I guess it's no big deal. The mismanagement is amazing though. I'm kind of in the middle on it I guess. I mean Central Transport is a :::shit::: show and they are profitable . I dont see how YRC is so in debt.
If our drivers had the same pay and BENEFITS as Central Transport we would have no debt!