FedEx Freight | Centers filing list?

The Point

You get it or not!
Credits
Would it be a good idea to have a sticky list of centers with activity? Maybe have a filing/filed list with vote dates and an organizing for filing status list? There seems to be different numbers and new ones being added in multiple threads. To me it would be easy to check a sticky for a status update of where the effort is at company wide.

Would it be a good idea to have a sticky list of centers with activity? Maybe have a filing/filed list with vote dates and an organizing for filing status list? There seems to be different numbers and new ones being added in multiple threads. To me it would be easy to check a sticky for a status update of where the effort is at company wide.

You can always go to the - Bring the teamsters to FEDEX facebook page. They update daily.

I wont start a new thread...so I'll post my question here.... What happened to Iwantmystockoptions NAUGHTY and NICE lists..??

I wont start a new thread...so I'll post my question here.... What happened to Iwantmystockoptions NAUGHTY and NICE lists..??

I don't care what ******* side you are on , you don't post people's names on here and try to get them hurt.
Some of you are really pushing it with us.

Why? Are the union busters that lazy? Is their a union buster union?

Why? Are the union busters that lazy? Is their a union buster union?

I am not sure how lazy a union buster can or would be. Being new to this site it just was an idea that I had. We were urged to go educate ourselves on the union and this place was at the top of the search results. At our center we are getting several preshift meetings a week on why the union is bad. They are just stating that a few places in the north east are talking about a union. From my end I am seeing a lot more in various posts here (11 at last count) then what we are being told about and they are not what I consider "just the north east".
Our red shirts seem very concerned so there may already be a movement starting at my center. So far I have not been contacted privately form either side on my feelings. I am guessing that until I see people outside the gate handing out stuff it may just be rumors for now. I agree to keep it low key and no names published but at some point the union needs a certain number to move forward.

I don't care what ******* side you are on , you don't post people's names on here and try to get them hurt.
Some of you are really pushing it with us.

Amen!! I also want to apologize for my rants on those threads, but it really upset me to see my coworkers thrown under the bus pro or anti union! I have worked decades with these people and a lot are good friends on both sides! Also the info was inaccurate, and I'm sure it was intentional! To create division amongst the ranks!

We do find it amusing that people think we went into this half cocked! Nashville has been a cesspool of unethical and unprofessional management for over 4 yrs! They preach about hostel work environment, and they are the hostel ones!

The people that decided to take a stand knew that the deck was stacked against us because we are in a right to work state! So for months we educated ourselves on what we could and couldn't do, and what FedEx could and couldn't do LEGALLY! We made a promise to each other that there would be no strong arming or other shady tactics! To my knowledge there hasn't been. I CAN'T SPEAK TO OTHER CENTERS!

FedEx can't run on their tract record because it's awful! So they bring up old trash on teamsters with the exception of recent garbage in Chicago, and bring in firms to create tension and infighting! People the same people that treated you like crap are now your friends! Come on people your smarter than that!! At least I think you are, but FedEx doesn't! HELL they think we are a bunch of toothless red necks that drink beer all day and marry our sisters!

ILL HAVE YOU KNOW I HAVE ALL MY TEETH! sorry if I rambled tonight. I'm tired and it's bedtime. Good night all. Be safe!

Here's the info I know. You are quite good with charts and such, feel free to make it presentable.:cool:

11 Total. 7 hubs ( ) and 4 centers.

Hubs: (RCH, NHS, CLT, SNW, LOU, NAS, POS)

Centers: CIN, EPH, SBR, NEW

Results thus far: 2 yes, 1 no, 1 pull

Stay tuned for additions, coming soon.:smilie93C_peelout:

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's the info I know. You are quite good with charts and such. feel free to make it presentable.:cool:

11 Total. 7 hubs ( ) and 4 centers.

Hubs: (RCH, NHS, CLT, SNW, LOU, NAS, POS)

Centers: CIN, EPH, SBR NEW

Results thus far: 2 yes, 1 no, 1 pull

Stay tuned for additions, coming soon.:smilie93C_peelout:

that's what I'm talkin bout :2437::usa2:

thats good but for us drivers that are out west that don't deal with those centers. how about some help on their name not just the abb. thanks

just like to say good luck to all been out of fedex for 2 yrs now but made a lot of good friends so I have been following these developments 1 thing I cannot understand is the fighting among friends sad to see. Everyone has their own opinions get ur info the best way u know and make ur informed decision at vote time make the best choice u feel for u and ur family. Whatever the result is. It is at that point u have a decision stay or leave either result u will still have a job and hopefully still have ur friendships that seems to b the more important

thats good but for us drivers that are out west that don't deal with those centers. how about some help on their name not just the abb. thanks

(RCH) Richmond VA

(NHS) North Harrisburg PA

(CLT) Charlotte NC

(SNW) Snowshoe PA

(LOU) Louisville KY

(NAS) Nashville TN

(POS) Pocono Summit PA

(CIN) Cinnamlnson NJ

(EPH) East Philadelphia PA

(SBR) South Brunswick NJ

(NEW) Newburg PA

No names or center names.Silent is better until D-Day.We dropped the BOMB ON YOU FRED.

Truckingboards has never knowingly allowed names of people who are not public figures posted on this website, This has nothing to do with protecting those for or against the Union activity, This policy goes back way before this started.

(RCH) Richmond VA

(NHS) North Harrisburg PA

(CLT) Charlotte NC

(SNW) Snowshoe PA

(LOU) Louisville KY

(NAS) Nashville TN

(POS) Pocono Summit PA

(CIN) Cinnamlnson NJ

(EPH) East Philadelphia PA

(SBR) South Brunswick NJ

(NEW) Newburg PA
Almost - SNW is South Newark, NJ (the hub) and NEW is Newark, NJ (the EOL)

need to start something out there....as well....:drama:...U know divide and conquer :kicking: Pat Reed will have so many air miles he'll be able to take a trip to Mars.....:bouncy: