FedEx Freight | Centers filing list?

Keep them guessing is a wise strategy. Corp executives will love running center to center I'm sure. Love the public statement this time. Funnyman left out the part he believes most don't want it. Guess the landslide made a fool out of him. Oh well...Corp executives will get tired eventually hoping up on trucks bribing, lying, threatening. Maybe they will need to hire more to thwart it off...lol..or van loads of donuts may work.

Last edited by a moderator:
(RCH) Richmond VA

(NHS) North Harrisburg PA

(CLT) Charlotte NC

(SNW) Snowshoe PA

(LOU) Louisville KY

(NAS) Nashville TN

(POS) Pocono Summit PA

(CIN) Cinnamlnson NJ

(EPH) East Philadelphia PA

(SBR) South Brunswick NJ

(NEW) Newburg PA
SNW = South Newark NJ

Here's the info I know. You are quite good with charts and such, feel free to make it presentable.:cool:

11 Total. 7 hubs ( ) and 4 centers.

Hubs: (RCH, NHS, CLT, SNW, LOU, NAS, POS)

Centers: CIN, EPH, SBR, NEW

Results thus far: 2 yes, 1 no, 1 pull

Stay tuned for additions, coming soon.:smilie93C_peelout:

I'm going out on a limb here and saying this list is about to double in the next 30 days !!

I do respect the need to keep names and other sensitive info off the public forum. For first timers there are plenty of threads and multiple threads to try and get up to speed. That was my initial inquiry. As of now I add them to my phone calendar when a date for a center vote is announced. A nationwide heat map would be an interesting site to behold but it could also tip the hand to the busters/FedEx. I have seen mention from the Con-way side that over 70 terminals have campaigns underway. I would imagine that we are at that level or higher at FedEx. The more that petition and file from both sides add to the snowball and winter is on the way. :wee:

Any thought on how that chart should go SwampRatt or anyone else? Centers filing by week or month? Maybe a pie chart for voted in vs a no result ? Hubs vs EOL ?

I do respect the need to keep names and other sensitive info off the public forum. For first timers there are plenty of threads and multiple threads to try and get up to speed. That was my initial inquiry. As of now I add them to my phone calendar when a date for a center vote is announced. A nationwide heat map would be an interesting site to behold but it could also tip the hand to the busters/FedEx. I have seen mention from the Con-way side that over 70 terminals have campaigns underway. I would imagine that we are at that level or higher at FedEx. The more that petition and file from both sides add to the snowball and winter is on the way. :wee:

Any thought on how that chart should go SwampRatt or anyone else? Centers filing by week or month? Maybe a pie chart for voted in vs a no result ? Hubs vs EOL ?

I would think simple would be best. Locations filed listed vertically (Hubs in BOLD), Maybe date of petition, date of vote and result listed horizontally A tally at the bottom, maybe?. Something easily updated/added to. Sadly the option to edit on screen goes away after a short while, so it would have to be re-posted with updates periodically.

If you really want to do it, whatever makes it easy on you. :1036316054: :cool:

(RCH) Richmond VA

(NHS) North Harrisburg PA

(CLT) Charlotte NC

(SNW) South Newark, NJ

(LOU) Louisville KY

(NAS) Nashville TN

(POS) Pocono Summit PA

(CIN) Cinnamlnson NJ

(EPH) East Philadelphia PA

(SBR) South Brunswick NJ

(NEW) Newark, NJ

Fixed it for ya... :smilie93C_peelout:

Alright I fixed it and updated it with LOU. It was not intentional. I started it last night and finished it this morning. You all could make it a little harder to search all the topics to find the dates I needed to catch up. :Omg_I_gets_present_

I hope it all pans out for you all in your quest for Union Representation.Its nice to belong other than being at the whim of the corporate pigs.sooooooeeey