FedEx Freight | CEO in WV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crazy Trucker

Busting Clowns daily!!!!
Credits
The new CEO is making his rounds in WV. Fed Ex is using alot of resources on this anti union campaign. Spending alot of money on the union avoidance company. My question is they are doing all this why? They talk like they will not negotiate with the teamsters then why are they going through all this trouble? After this is over either way we vote we will never see these people again.

The new CEO is making his rounds in WV. Fed Ex is using alot of resources on this anti union campaign. Spending alot of money on the union avoidance company. My question is they are doing all this why? They talk like they will not negotiate with the teamsters then why are they going through all this trouble? After this is over either way we vote we will never see these people again.

He has been to alot of center, in alot of districts in a alot of regions. Plus he plans on attending alot more center in a lot more districts a lot more regions, he is not just singling out WV. I am pretty sure that was mentions in Mr Logue's announcement of new President.

He has been to alot of center, in alot of districts in a alot of regions. Plus he plans on attending alot more center in a lot more districts a lot more regions, he is not just singling out WV. I am pretty sure that was mentions in Mr Logue's announcement of new President.

Ok thats a good answer just havent heard anybody on here talking about him being at any of their centers. Either way i look forward to meeting him.

Yes we were told that he may visit our area but not our center. Not sure why he wouldn't at least sail through here.

I eagerly await him at EPH. Since the election, haven't seen ANYBODY. Except the day after our victory. A certain somebody, let's call him BC" (not he BC that was fired), was there the next day and said lets work together, remember the customer is our priority. True. But a far cry from the WE WONT NEGOTIATE tactics they were trying beforehand. No more handshakes, no more buffets, no more love. Christmas came and went. No dinner, no turkey, nothing. Billion dollar company and zilch. You go to your customers during the holidays and the companies are taking care of their people, but not Freddie. And this new guy is only temporary. He already retired from Express after 39 years. He'll be here for maybe 3 years until they get someone else and see how the union situation is looking then.

I eagerly await him at EPH. Since the election, haven't seen ANYBODY. Except the day after our victory. A certain somebody, let's call him BC" (not he BC that was fired), was there the next day and said lets work together, remember the customer is our priority. True. But a far cry from the WE WONT NEGOTIATE tactics they were trying beforehand. No more handshakes, no more buffets, no more love. Christmas came and went. No dinner, no turkey, nothing. Billion dollar company and zilch. You go to your customers during the holidays and the companies are taking care of their people, but not Freddie. And this new guy is only temporary. He already retired from Express after 39 years. He'll be here for maybe 3 years until they get someone else and see how the union situation is looking then.
You voted yes for representation....maybe you should've went to your local for that Christmas dinner.

Looking out for their million buck salaries......under contract, Im sure

Maybe you could ask why they feel its ok for themselves to have a contract snd Fedex to have contracts with others but somehow you arent supposed to have one. Everybody is above you?
All you got to do is file for petition and the parade will come to you. There are about 15 big wigs running around in WV right now.

Maybe you could ask why they feel its ok for themselves to have a contract snd Fedex to have contracts with others but somehow you arent supposed to have one. Everybody is above you?
All you got to do is file for petition and the parade will come to you. There are about 15 big wigs running around in WV right now.
They're gonna have to negotiate. Just like they told a buncha crud to EPH, SBR and Charlotte....the "we will not negotiate" is crud. Puffin out their chests to impress investors. Looking for big bucks salaries
They are wasting alot of money. The unionbusters cost. This hippiehugfest is probablly part of the unionbusters plans. They know its not over and they're watching all those participants in KY. Its what the busters do. They'll be around putting people against each other playing every low game they can until you follow thru and get that contract ratified.
I hope you coalcrackers stand up.
Your ancestors did. They're not gonna close anybody(more waste if they even thought about it).
And they WILL negotiate.
You have nothing to lose but the bigshots do. The pressures on them. Thats why they're there. They're not so confident or they wluldnt be there.

Tell them bigshots they shouldn't lack confidence in the company if the union gets in. New Penn, Holland,Reddaway all have guys just like them who make money and the companies do to.
No need to be scared that their skills cant handle it.

They're gonna have to negotiate. Just like they told a buncha crud to EPH, SBR and Charlotte....the "we will not negotiate" is crud. Puffin out their chests to impress investors. Looking for big bucks salaries
They are wasting alot of money. The unionbusters cost. This hippiehugfest is probablly part of the unionbusters plans. They know its not over and they're watching all those participants in KY. Its what the busters do. They'll be around putting people against each other playing every low game they can until you follow thru and get that contract ratified.
I hope you coalcrackers stand up.
Your ancestors did. They're not gonna close anybody(more waste if they even thought about it).
And they WILL negotiate.
You have nothing to lose but the bigshots do. The pressures on them. Thats why they're there. They're not so confident or they wluldnt be there.
I attended every meeting (because I got paid to) and I never heard anyone say, "we will not negotiate."
Not sure where you get your info but you might want to try a new source!

We have been told that "We will not negotiate line" in several meetings at our center. Maybe their tactics are different depending on the area or response to previous meetings.

My suggestion to the KY guys is to not talk at all to them. Dont make the busters job easy. Make the lazy goodfernuthin bums earn ther money by buttoning the lip. Not one word of what you do or dont want.

True, they CAN use that against you later, or twist it from a legal standpoint to argue their points. As the vote draws near, silence can be golden. Never confront a Union Buster, listen, smile and walk away. But always remain united. This is the key to success. Once a Buster sees the cracks in unity, they WILL exploit it and you will lose. This is where people go wrong. Weather or not if you like or dislike a fellow worker is totally immaterial. Set aside those differences and work together for this cause.

We have been told that "We will not negotiate line" in several meetings at our center. Maybe their tactics are different depending on the area or response to previous meetings.

Not discounting what you heard, because you were there and I wasnt, but what I have heard is, "the company will not agree to anything that is not in the best interest of the company".

It would be illegal to "not negotiate" and everyone knows it....so would have to assume that the company will negotiate.

The problem will be the difference in opinion of what is in the company's best interest.....

As a purely hypothetical scenario an offer could include company paid Teamcare coverage, some sort of company provided pension improvement and an hourly pay rate of 12.00 per hour with 3% increases per year over the length of the 5 year contract.

That would certainly meet the textbook and legal definition of negotiations, but may not entirely be acceptable to one negotiating commitee or the other........

The thing to keep in mind is that the company cannot be legally forced to agree with anything, nor are they required to offer anything above current levels within the negotiations.....

I attended every meeting (because I got paid to) and I never heard anyone say, "we will not negotiate."
Not sure where you get your info but you might want to try a new source!

I think. if I remember right...some of the various secretly recorded anti meetings that several anon. drivers uploaded to that certain cloud site a few months ago may be one place peeps have heard something along those lines...

I think. if I remember right...some of the various secretly recorded anti meetings that several anon. drivers uploaded to that certain cloud site a few months ago may be one place peeps have heard something along those lines...
I agree with aflifer, I can't speak for every meeting, just the ones that I attended and what they said was, "we will not agree to anything that's not in the best interest of the company or our customers."
Now some drivers left the meeting claiming they heard what you said but I, along with 20 other drivers, heard what we (myself & aflifer) claimed he said. The problem just may be that some only hear what they want to hear.
Another example, when the gentleman from NLI was speaking, some drivers left the meeting claiming the man was lying when he said that the company "would" this or that the union "would" that, when what he actually said was "could". The first letter at the beginning of this word changes the whole outcome of the sentence. Again, they just heard what they wanted to hear because they went into the meeting with a predetermined agenda and didn't actually listen to what the man was saying...had they spent less time trying to discredit the man and more time listening to his message, what they would've/could've heard was him giving the pro's and con's for both sides, the union and the company.

Status
Not open for further replies.