FedEx Freight | CEO in WV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just talked to 7 of them that came up here for our meeting today. You keep on lying to folks keep up your fight, through this whole campaign i will not lie to any of the people i work with just not the way im made.
Only 7 came up? Wow, 110 voted yes and only 7 showed up to support your center!!! That's some brotherhood ya'll got going!

You got to be kidding me right. CLT is getting stronger everyday while your on here telling false stories everyday.
Stronger for the company's side!!! The lack of that big tsunami that your resources predicted, (you know, that lie they told in order to get more support), has actually backfired against them!!!
The list of names on our decertification petition continues get longer and longer everyday, including some of those that voted yes! We've already achieved 30% and we're now creeping up on that 50% number...won't be long!!
Keep up the good work, with 1,237 views on this thread alone, even you and your rhetoric are helping us to sign more!

The new CEO is making his rounds in WV. Fed Ex is using alot of resources on this anti union campaign. Spending alot of money on the union avoidance company. My question is they are doing all this why? They talk like they will not negotiate with the teamsters then why are they going through all this trouble? After this is over either way we vote we will never see these people again.
Hey, well ya got them ask about their contract . See what they say .

Only 7 came up? Wow, 110 voted yes and only 7 showed up to support your center!!! That's some brotherhood ya'll got going!
Must be nice to be able to do it on company time.

My bet is these guys did it on their own time for free.
Unlike your $300+/hr unionbusters who get paid at mandarory meetings.
I think the mandatory meetings should be illegal.
Wonder how many would drive from Charlotte to there on their own time for no pay on the company side

Wonder how many would drive from Charlotte to there on their own time for no pay on the company side
This one is easy.....NONE!
This isn't the '80's, we now have personal computers, cell/smart phones, social media, skype/facetime, etc... there's so many ways now to get the message to where it needs to go, no need to drive 280 miles one way anymore!

This isn't the '80's, we now have personal computers, cell/smart phones, social media, skype/facetime, etc... there's so many ways now to get the message to where it needs to go, no need to drive 280 miles one way anymore!
Nice to see you give those credit that took the time out of their busy schedules to attend an show support on their own dime.

It shows their belief. And that they care. Andd shows guys their willingness 5o go the extra for those who put it on the line as they did. I resoect what they did and hope it pays off. The busters and Executives make the rounds and know the benefit of seeing a real live person and not just a screen. If anybody had pressure it was Charlotte due to NC having lowest union density in the U.S. It should be inspiring that theyre keeoing up the fight for their belief.

Priceless.

Nice to see you give those credit that took the time out of their busy schedules to attend an show support on their own dime.
Show support for what?
Most believe they made the trip out of fear and desperation because of the support they've continued to lose throughout the company, and in CLT, due to the lack of the tsunami that was promised to follow after the CLT vote.

Show support for what?
Most believe they made the trip out of fear and desperation because of the support they've continued to lose throughout the company, and in CLT, due to the lack of the tsunami that was promised to follow after the CLT vote.
Solidarity of course! Most believe? Most who? Most management? Most that didn't support the Unionization effort? One barn at a time. It won't happen overnight, but as the momentum builds so does the power of that wave.

Solidarity of course! Most believe? Most who? Most management? Most that didn't support the Unionization effort? One barn at a time. It won't happen overnight, but as the momentum builds so does the power of that wave.
Currently, the only solidarity is against the union...I think the overall election results, including the pulled petitions, have proved this.
Most as in more than half of the drivers.
Management doesn't vote during elections, you know this.
There's more that don't support the unionization effort than do...(see first sentence).
IMO, it won't happen at all....(again, see first sentence).

Currently, the only solidarity is against the union...I think the overall election results, including the pulled petitions, have proved this.
Most as in more than half of the drivers.
Management doesn't vote during elections, you know this.
There's more that don't support the unionization effort than do...(see first sentence).
IMO, it won't happen at all....(again, see first sentence).

When I included "Most Management" in the sentence it was in regards to your statement that "Most believe it was out of fear and desperation because of the support they've continued to lose throughout the company." Most management will tell you that everyday and keep telling you until you believe it to be true, regardless if it is or not. Union busting 101.

This ain't my first rodeo Redracer. Those I have spoken to from your barn and the surrounding area tell me quite a different story. There are many more petitions to file on the horizon. You never know who will be next. The next few days will be of interest for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.