FedEx Freight | CEO in WV

Status
Not open for further replies.
3 centers out of 360+ with only one hub, I wouldn't exactly say your side is winning anything.
I think somebody is peeing on your boots and they've convinced you it's raining!
Get involved Redracer. These things take time. One barn at a time. Uncle Fred has no clue of where the petition will strike next. Ask a few questions and you might receive answers. There is an answer to your questions if you know who to ask.

Get involved Redracer. These things take time. One barn at a time. Uncle Fred has no clue of where the petition will strike next. Ask a few questions and you might receive answers. There is an answer to your questions if you know who to ask.
I am involved...one barn at a time....doesn't matter where the next petition comes from....I do ask questions, you of all people should know this....I have received the answers I was looking for, it's wise to use more than one source when seeking info.

Lmao i found out today from 7 of your fellow drivers in CLT that your full of bs. I say your pathetic little mack what you did calling the LOU drivers and flat out lying to them i put you on the same level a Joe B.
You know nothing about nothing somone has blown smoke up your tail and you think your in the know. How sad you will be on vote day.

Lmao i found out today from 7 of your fellow drivers in CLT that your full of bs. I say your pathetic little mack what you did calling the LOU drivers and flat out lying to them i put you on the same level a Joe B.
You probably don't know 7 of our drivers!
Again, I have met LOU drivers for years...I know, call, and talk to many of them on a daily basis, all but one were already against the union and I have no idea how that one voted! By the results, I'd say he was also a no!
Seems your contacts are just like you, they have no clue as to what they're talking about!

The dispatcher that you continue to reference DID vote NO, he still retains his driver status!
CityDog is NOT a dispatcher....you should really look into getting some new resources!
Crazy will be gone for a bit he had to run to Walmart and get some more straight talk data time.

You probably don't know 7 of our drivers!
Again, I have met LOU drivers for years...I know, call, and talk to many of them on a daily basis, all but one were already against the union and I have no idea how that one voted! By the results, I'd say he was also a no!
Seems your contacts are just like you, they have no clue as to what they're talking about!

I just talked to 7 of them that came up here for our meeting today. You keep on lying to folks keep up your fight, through this whole campaign i will not lie to any of the people i work with just not the way im made.

Status
Not open for further replies.