FedEx Freight | CEO in WV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Must be nice to be able to do it on company time.

My bet is these guys did it on their own time for free.
Unlike your $300+/hr unionbusters who get paid at mandarory meetings.
I think the mandatory meetings should be illegal.
Wonder how many would drive from Charlotte to there on their own time for no pay on the company side
I attended my share of mandatory meetings over the years. You simply came in an hour before your start time, food was always served and collect an hour wages for attending the meeting. No big deal. TP

When I included "Most Management" in the sentence it was in regards to your statement that "Most believe it was out of fear and desperation because of the support they've continued to lose throughout the company." Most management will tell you that everyday and keep telling you until you believe it to be true, regardless if it is or not. Union busting 101.

This ain't my first rodeo Redracer. Those I have spoken to from your barn and the surrounding area tell me quite a different story. There are many more petitions to file on the horizon. You never know who will be next. The next few days will be of interest for sure.
If you speak to one side, you get one side's answer.
Have you spoken to those against? How bout those whom voted yes but had no intentions of joining? How bout those whom voted yes but have now switched sides?
I have!

If you speak to one side, you get one side's answer.
Have you spoken to those against? How bout those whom voted yes but had no intentions of joining? How bout those whom voted yes but have now switched sides?
I have!
So you spoke to one side and only got one answer? My sources tell me that there are more on board with the pro side now than were before the election. Be careful what you wish for brother.

So you spoke to one side and only got one answer? My sources tell me that there are more on board with the pro side now than were before the election. Be careful what you wish for brother.
Again, I showed examples of at least three sides that I've spoken with, how many sides have you spoke with? One?

Again, I showed examples of at least three sides that I've spoken with, how many sides have you spoke with? One?
Why don't you block out the names and hang that petition on here for the world to see? That would be a great indicator of just how the tide has turned in your favor at your barn. A mighty proud moment!

Why don't you block out the names and hang that petition on here for the world to see? That would be a great indicator of just how the tide has turned in your favor at your barn. A mighty proud moment!
There's no need to impress you or anyone that's not domiciled at my "barn".
Patience grasshopper, patience!

There's no need to impress you or anyone that's not domiciled at my "barn".
Patience grasshopper, patience!
Tell you what. Why don't you show that bad boy to one of my buddy's on the pro side. Let's get an honest tally up here. That would be worth the price of admission to this three ring circus.

Status
Not open for further replies.