cf forever

viking1CF

TB Lurker
Credits
hello my old friends from cf . Im still around. im from CGI the big house 15 years dockman . Ive been reading some things you wrote and brought back the best days of my life. I miss cf too. I decided to join the this site. I think im going to like it.but not so sure about the conway feedback. Viking is here to stay. RED and GREEN

hello my old friends from cf . Im still around. im from CGI the big house 15 years dockman . Ive been reading some things you wrote and brought back the best days of my life. I miss cf too. I decided to join the this site. I think im going to like it.but not so sure about the conway feedback. Viking is here to stay. RED and GREEN
viking1CF, welcome to Truckingboards! There is more information here than one person could ever absorb.
Not sure what you mean about the Conway feedback, but if you read the Conway threads, there is trouble in paradise.
Yes, I am a Conway employee, hope you don't hate me, but I will understand if you hate the corporation, after all, the corporation controls all of the actions. If you have never read the book "Never Stand Still" I would highly reccomend it, it really opened my eyes.
Again, welcome to Truckingboards.

viking1CF welcome to trucking boards.:smilie_132: It's nice to have you along for the ride. Tell your co-workers about us.:1036316054: I work for ABF too. Always good to hear from another Frog!

viking1CF welcome to trucking boards.:smilie_132: It's nice to have you along for the ride. Tell your co-workers about us.:1036316054: I work for ABF too. Always good to hear from another Frog!

abf is good company . except 4 management not nice people. as for union guys on the real cool. thank you, 4 your reply.ni:smilie_132: ce to meet u.

:butt kiss:
viking1CF, welcome to Truckingboards! There is more information here than one person could ever absorb.
Not sure what you mean about the Conway feedback, but if you read the Conway threads, there is trouble in paradise.
Yes, I am a Conway employee, hope you don't hate me, but I will understand if you hate the corporation, after all, the corporation controls all of the actions. If you have never read the book "Never Stand Still" I would highly reccomend it, it really opened my eyes.
Again, welcome to Truckingboards.

There is plenty of freight for everybody.

every time i see a conway or ccx truck it makes me sick. You think you have the answers for everything. your bed has been made before you started at that **** company.take it like a man .your turn.conway chapter 13 2008. the only chance u got is none.:hysterical:

welcome viking1cf retire here need more cf people( knoxville tn driver/saleman)
:smilie_132:
ty for the welcome . we need more cf people to tell the world the real truth of what really happened.They covered there tracks in the snow. :toxic: But 1day the snow will melt and there foot prints will show in the dirt.:hide:

Viking1CF, All CFers are unhappy about what went down between CF and CNF but please don't wish ill will on Conway employees because of what happened. They were not involved in the closing of CF and are just doing their job.

As unhappy as I am with CNF I would not want to see anyone lose their jobs. We've been there and it's not fun. What goes around comes around and those responsible will get what they have coming to them some day.

Viking1CF, All CFers are unhappy about what went down between CF and CNF but please don't wish ill will on Conway employees because of what happened. They were not involved in the closing of CF and are just doing their job.

As unhappy as I am with CNF I would not want to see anyone lose their jobs. We've been there and it's not fun. What goes around comes around and those responsible will get what they have coming to them some day.

cfer with all respects to you . I dont need advice from any conway guys telling me to read any book about life. I was 1 of the guys who worked my but off most of my life. why so conway employees can enjoy the empire we built. I dont care about there jobs or there opinions.I am Who i am and this is my voice. long live the viking1cf:tribe: