Yellow | Chains .....

There is roughly about 5 States require u to carry chains by law and I don't drive in those States. So why bother with them if their not required.
So you can get those generators delivered when no other carrier will do it.

no ofense to people in wyoming but that place is the bermuda trinangles cousin i s say, its cursed. you got to be lucky to drive thru that state both ways without something really pissing you off (wind,snow,ice)
As I pass thru Wyoming once each way each week, I see the 'no light loads- 50 mph winds' sign flashing from September thru the end of May. If I shut down, even The Dead would complain. (I haul caskets) Utah got 24" of snow last weekend(before drifting) - I hate Winter!

no ofense to people in wyoming but that place is the bermuda trinangles cousin i s say, its cursed. you got to be lucky to drive thru that state both ways without something really pissing you off (wind,snow,ice)

Trashcans with triples, you wanna talk about CHAINS....
I admired those cowboys!!

There is roughly about 5 States require u to carry chains by law and I don't drive in those States. So why bother with them if their not required.

Perhaps Thou doth Protest too much? :regretful: If you don't run where they are needed, and have posted in two (maybe three) posts that you won't use them- why do you stay on this thread??? :duh:

I want too say I admire all drivers that chain up when they are needed. The drivers that chain are needless too say real professionals. As I chain I feel pride that this task is as challenging and dangerous as most. What is moving about this task is that it is not a sport. Chaining is a MUST and your DUTY to protect yourself and the public from yourself .In respect I fee honored to be able to share the road with professionals like yourself.Please chain or dont drive out west and God forbid stay off Donner!

Chicago 309

Yellow paid all time spent chaining. YRC gives you 30 mins. I will be parked having breakfast. :6799:

My favorite story is still the city driver that came over to the shop one morning and wanted his chains put on, Chain put on what I asked? The tires he replied.
Well I can put the chains on for you but I really think you'll be better off waiting until it actually starts to snow first, dry roads have a funny way of eating chains.
Of course he went away mad..........................

Concrete and asphalt eat a tire chain up pretty quickly. When I was in Europe I saw that they use a different style of chain than we do. They look like the chains used on logging tractors and instead of going straight across the tire they criss crossed and tied together with a circular pattern on the tread surface of the tire. I don't know how they do on a dry road but they wouldn't eat themselves up like ours do.

My favorite story is still the city driver that came over to the shop one morning and wanted his chains put on, Chain put on what I asked? The tires he replied.
Well I can put the chains on for you but I really think you'll be better off waiting until it actually starts to snow first, dry roads have a funny way of eating chains.
Of course he went away mad..........................

:biglaugh:

No, I wasn't Really Mad.....

:LMAO: