Yellow | Change of Operations 2014

The 3 most important and reliable forms of communication.
1. TELEPHONE
2. TELEGRAM
3. TELL TRUCKINGBOARDS

Or conversely, YOU could vote no with your feet. Just like Series 60 did. But then you wouldn't have a reason to cry about YRCF.

Or you could yelp more about what a great worker you are. Legend in your own mind, boss laughing at you behind your back.

No change for central region? I guess Indy being overloaded & many road drivers waiting for up to 5 to 6 hours at a time is not a concern or considered too costly. Go Figure.
:Emoticon_digging::banana::poster_stupid:

No change for central region? I guess Indy being overloaded & many road drivers waiting for up to 5 to 6 hours at a time is not a concern or considered too costly. Go Figure.
:Emoticon_digging::banana::poster_stupid:

Well once we get that Jersey terminal and the 2 Cali ones open they'll have somewhere to go.....................:smilie93C_peelout:

There has to more coming in the pipeline there are too many issues/rumors out there.

If they dont have more changes they can't have more concessions and then no more B O N U S $$$. See how that works?

He don't care long as its not his job.you hear about people who would sell out there grandma right?
This whole industry sucks anymore, the average age of a ABF employee is 58 that's why our contract passed. It's one more contract for them so screw the rest of us....

This whole industry sucks anymore, the average age of a ABF employee is 58 that's why our contract passed. It's one more contract for them so screw the rest of us....
I really think it was the younger crowd that went for it. I know most of our old geezers were vocally opposed.