Yellow | Change of Operations 2014

Slim_

TB Lurker
Credits
Has anyone heard any thing about a change of operations from a good source?

One would think that given the added flexibility built into the new MOU and the problems that the last change has caused that the company would get right on this, before we get into the busy season. But so far nothing.

My CDL is expiring in April and I don't want to renew it in the State I'm currently living in if I'm going to get the opportunity to go back. Transferring a CDL to another State is no fun.

It's not spring yet....................we won't hear until April where the summer moves are going to happen....................

All 309 drivers will become shuttle drvs . Half will go to the ridge and will suittle between the two terminals with all the rest of the terminals bring freight in thatl work

I heard they were going to call it a unprofitable operation and give all the Chicago freight to cartage agents at the origin terminals..........................:hide::LMAO:

Heard today they can do what they call an emergency change of operations and they are planning on doing that to reopen or expand the Columbus Ohio terminal

Bring Back The Old Hub And Spoke Network!

You old Yellow folks remember this...

Hub Groups
Albuquerque, NM
Atlanta, GA
Barstow, CA
Baxter Springs, KS
Buffalo, NY
Charlotte, NC
Chicago, IL
Cleveland, OH
Columbus, OH
Dallas, TX
Denver, CO
Detroit, MI
Indianapolis, IN
Jackson, MS
Jacksonville, FL
Kansas City, MO
Lancaster, PA
Maybrook, NY
Memphis, TN
Nashville, TN
Parsippany, NJ
Portland, OR
Salt Lake City, UT
St. Louis, MO
St. Paul, MN
Tracy, CA

That's right! 26 breakbulk terminals and 286 end-of-the-line barns! That was 22 years ago! What goes around, comes around?!

:shrug:

Cincinnati, St Louis and Memphis become break bulks again. Valdosta reopens and probably Columbus. Indy and Nashville will be big minus barns.

Man from the sound of it people are itching for a coo . I guess after so many we should expect one or 2 a year now a days

Cincinnati, St Louis and Memphis become break bulks again. Valdosta reopens and probably Columbus. Indy and Nashville will be big minus barns.
Cincinnati is moving back to the old terminal with Holland got the signs up already. Waiting to clean up the water leak that happened in the office.

Hub Groups
Albuquerque, NM
Atlanta, GA
Barstow, CA
Baxter Springs, KS
Buffalo, NY
Charlotte, NC
Chicago, IL
Cleveland, OH
Columbus, OH
Dallas, TX
Denver, CO
Detroit, MI
Indianapolis, IN
Jackson, MS
Jacksonville, FL
Kansas City, MO
Lancaster, PA
Maybrook, NY
Memphis, TN
Nashville, TN
Parsippany, NJ
Portland, OR
Salt Lake City, UT
St. Louis, MO
St. Paul, MN
Tracy, CA

That's right! 26 breakbulk terminals and 286 end-of-the-line barns! That was 22 years ago! What goes around, comes around?!

I want them to reopen Tucumcari, NM! :smilie93C_peelout:

I'd love for them to open White Pine, Tn. back up. Or bring line-haul back to Houston, Tx. This living 266 miles away from a terminal just to keep what's left of a great job is CRAZY!! "The things you do for the love of your family and their well being!"

Has anyone heard any thing about a change of operations from a good source?

One would think that given the added flexibility built into the new MOU and the problems that the last change has caused that the company would get right on this, before we get into the busy season. But so far nothing.

My CDL is expiring in April and I don't want to renew it in the State I'm currently living in if I'm going to get the opportunity to go back. Transferring a CDL to another State is no fun.

I just heard they are closing all terminals within 120 miles of Chicago, and move all the p and d work to the ridge. Guess the ridge sox will be moving to Kansas City after all.

Hub Groups
Albuquerque, NM
Atlanta, GA
Barstow, CA
Baxter Springs, KS
Buffalo, NY
Charlotte, NC
Chicago, IL
Cleveland, OH
Columbus, OH
Dallas, TX
Denver, CO
Detroit, MI
Indianapolis, IN
Jackson, MS
Jacksonville, FL
Kansas City, MO
Lancaster, PA
Maybrook, NY
Memphis, TN
Nashville, TN
Parsippany, NJ
Portland, OR
Salt Lake City, UT
St. Louis, MO
St. Paul, MN
Tracy, CA

You can't leave out the fine folks of Oklahoma City