ABF | Change of operations

nbaug

TB Lurker
Credits
Was told today by TM that there's a change of operations 18 Road men are allowed to follow the work out of 042 we're getting one of them here at 184 anybody hear anything else

Was told today by TM that there's a change of operations 18 Road men are allowed to follow the work out of 042 we're getting one of them here at 184 anybody hear anything else
Wonder if they will have any takers for the 2 in Newburg?

Please post it as soon as you find it. Thanks. Our relay manager out here @ 490 told me today he hasn't heard anything yet. Neither has 149.

We're hearing bits and pieces. Rumor has it that we will get a road position. B.A. has his periscope up,....still nothing official yet. When he gets a copy, he'll give it to me. I'll try to post it, but probably by then it will be official, and everyone will have a copy.

Yoo-Hoo Tyson! Something "secret" in the works? Why don't you let us lowly dues payers in on it?

We're hearing bits and pieces. Rumor has it that we will get a road position. B.A. has his periscope up,....still nothing official yet. When he gets a copy, he'll give it to me. I'll try to post it, but probably by then it will be official, and everyone will have a copy.

Yoo-Hoo Tyson! Something "secret" in the works? Why don't you let us lowly dues payers in on it?
paperwork was supposedly sent to locals yesterday

Don't look too deep, TMs don't know shi*
Rumor is what rumor does
Been hearing about this since before Thanksgiving, Have found where there is a pound of rumor there is an ounce of truth and now it's coming out.There is a 23 page email out about this. Maybe the Fort would be kind enough to post it !!!

Have found where there is a pound of rumor there is an ounce of truth and now it's coming out.
Is that a chinese proverb or something that you learned over the years of the rumor mill of the freight industry ? And i heard that pugs is moonlighting as the "human" menu board at banko's on the weekend ! Just a rumor ???

Wow I thought it would have been on here by now. I saw a copy that was brought from south bend. Driver said they have been there all week. I only looked at the 050 page. We are losing 6 laydown bids. 3 to KC and 3 to Atlanta.
Changing to meet and turns. Six road positions to follow the work. I will try to get a copy and get it posted if it doesnt show up here tomorrow.