Yellow | Change!!!

So YRC might merge whats left of the aeparate entities?? Well I guess those $1000.00 a door per terminal rent payments are gonna go away then?? If this happens how will Freight show any profit?

freight has always made a profit it just depends on were they put the expenses and the dot.ask CF and con-way.Remember caliber when roadway showed a lost but the others like RPS showed a profit.after they were sold off roadway showed a huge profit the very first week.Its all were they put the numbers.

freight has always made a profit it just depends on were they put the expenses and the dot.ask CF and con-way.Remember caliber when roadway showed a lost but the others like RPS showed a profit.after they were sold off roadway showed a huge profit the very first week.Its all were they put the numbers.
That might work in theory, but everybody knew Roadway kept Roadway services/Caliber afloat, wasnt it 2 years later and all that was left was RPS and they were scarfed up by Fred-Ex? Different times, Zollars ruined everything he touched, and the only reason the regionals are still here is because of the banks,, Freight doesnt make money and probably wont make money, even with the Great Welch, things have changed but its not a viable option for freight to make money anytime soon.

That might work in theory, but everybody knew Roadway kept Roadway services/Caliber afloat, wasnt it 2 years later and all that was left was RPS and they were scarfed up by Fred-Ex? Different times, Zollars ruined everything he touched, and the only reason the regionals are still here is because of the banks,, Freight doesnt make money and probably wont make money, even with the Great Welch, things have changed but its not a viable option for freight to make money anytime soon.
Uh, News Flash! YRC made money last quarter! Not a frekin boatload I'll grant you'z, Buy we were in the Black!

Uh, News Flash! YRC made money last quarter! Not a frekin boatload I'll grant you'z, Buy we were in the Black!
you call making 3 Million in the busiest quarter making money?? FYI, my first week at Holland, Holland made 2 mill by itself..so really who is making the cash and where is it all going??

you call making 3 Million in the busiest quarter making money?? FYI, my first week at Holland, Holland made 2 mill by itself..so really who is making the cash and where is it all going??

A profit is a frekin profit and a loss is a frekin loss! It don't matter if you'z are talking about a 1/4 million or a damn quarter!

While we have shed a substantial portion of the debt left by $bill. Servicing the remaining debt continues to divert revenue that would otherwise be invested in capital improvements. The large differences in the size of YRCF versus the Regionals makes the it imperative that efficiencies of operation be found at YRCF. The Regionals simply cannot continue to subsidize YRCF. Where those efficiencies will be found remains to be seen. It is rather disappointing that one key indicator of revenue, the daily bill count, is not available.

A profit is a frekin profit and a loss is a frekin loss! It don't matter if you'z are talking about a 1/4 million or a damn quarter!
Keep drinkin the Kool-Aid,, I remember back when Roadway and Yellow were trucklines, 3 million a month profit was unexcetable,, and incase you forgot, YRC is a mere shell of what what of those companies were when they stood alone. 3 mill for a company this size is an embarassment.. albads response summed it all up, how much longer can the regionals continue to keep Freight alive??

Last edited by a moderator:
Agree yellow who , freght better learn how to work more productive or their gone !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The regionals will be the last one standing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

another first post rumor, yep oh my god i will believe it . thanks for telling us your accurate info :moon2:
What? Are you in denial?? Or are you just ignorant too RW77. People like you make me sick. You're an embarrassment to real teamsters!!!! Go get a life fantasy boy and wake up!!!!! AHOLE

What? Are you in denial?? Or are you just ignorant too RW77. People like you make me sick. You're an embarrassment to real teamsters!!!! Go get a life fantasy boy and wake up!!!!! AHOLE

An absolutely eye opening and mind blowing follow up post.

It is so nice to have you a member of TB with the wealth of ignoration you provide and a consideration of long time members.

:GrowUp:

Our members keep getting smaller and smaller and some of us here are willing to look and the whole picture,We have lost more jobs because of mismanagement and teamsters not doing their jobs in the past five years than any other time in my 25 years as a teamster !!!!!! Something has to give!!!!!!!!!!!!