FedEx Freight | Charlotte Results

Unionbusters?BIGTIME FAIL!!!!!!!
Maybe the employees of the Chatlotte, Fedex Freight uniinbusting firms would like a decent, honest, respectable job some day.
Does anybody in Charlotte have a Fedex Freight application for them?

yes, please.

but seriously.....my center has not (yet) petiotioned. If i run into CLT Hub will I still be eligible for drop/hook/fuel/dock ????

I would think so. At the end of the day/tour we all have to remember we all work here and we depend on this to support our families. We all want/need what is best for us and our families and friends/co workers. We all want the company to profit but I really think they could afford to share a bit more with us. God bless you all and we are still friends/co workers no matter what way it goes. I would not see any reason to treat my fellow drivers any differently that I do now. I just want us the drivers to be treated better by the company/supervision.

CHARLOTTE BY GOD NORTH CAROLINA!!!!!

Whooooooo!!!!!

Horseman Country!!!! Whoooo!!!!

You see, we were every bit the force, we were FedEx Freight. We lived, we breathed, we sweat...we paid the price to be the best. It's never been about "the boys". It's always been UPS vs. FedEx in the office. The boys that have gone out there night in, night out, doing everything they could to be the very best at what they chose to do in their life.....THOSE BOYS ARE HERE TONIGHT! We're not going anywhere...you can't hold us in your hand and predict our life.

Whooooo!!!!!

Long time lurker here!!! CONGRATS CLT!!!! Glad to see there are FREE MEN in the South!!!!! NO MORE TAP DANCING!!!!, ATL NEA SWA NWA BHM AHN MCN VLD TAKE NOTE!!!!
'Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our MINDS!!!' Lets unite and make this a better Fedex Freight.
Add EDA, SDA, DAL, FTW, NFT, HOU, HOB AUS, SAT, LUB, AMA ODE, ELP to that list we need this moving west also.

Thanks to all. We survived all the anti union crap they fed us. Congrats to our men and ladies who have come together and were not scared by these tactics .

Congrats to all in Clt that wanted representation and voted yes, you've got what you've wanted....for now. I wouldn't celebrate your victory for to long, you've got alot of work to do. Good luck ratifying a contract, you're gonna need it.

To have a 170 cards and only pull 110 yes votes says alot about the anti's efforts. If we can convert that many yes votes to no's in a two week effort, just think about what we can do with a year!
Nov 20, 2015 is just around the corner!!!!

Congrats to all in Clt that wanted representation and voted yes, you've got what you've wanted....for now. I wouldn't celebrate your victory for to long, you've got alot of work to do. Good luck ratifying a contract, you're gonna need it.

To have a 170 cards and only pull 110 yes votes says alot about the anti's efforts. If we can convert that many yes votes to no's in a two week effort, just think about what we can do with a year!
Nov 20, 2015 is just around the corner!!!!

I'll let someone else correct you