FedEx Freight | Charlotte Results

You Guys Act Like there was some land slide decision almost just as many people did not want the union as did this was a slim victory and will probably cause a lot of tension between the drivers

You Guys Act Like there was some land slide decision almost just as many people did not want the union as did this was a slim victory and will probably cause a lot of tension between the drivers
But if the union side lost you'd be whoop in it up rubbing it in the whole nine yards. Please. Im jealous in a good way for CLT

You'll need to dig a little deeper than that to put out this fire... And representation starts day one, for every driver in CLT, and only ends when the members say it ends.
Wrong answer! We only need 30% of the employees, (union AND non-union members), to file for decertification election which can't be done for one year (Nov 20,2015) and we showed that we've easily got 30%.
Thomasville Bus showed how easy it is to accomplish. The union was voted in there, one year later they voted it back out!

To the contrary driver if it had been a no vote withe the opposite results I would state the same the point I'm trying to make either way is the terminal is almost equally divided when it came to this decision there hasn't been. One vote yet be it yes or no that had a heavy leaning side either way and do t give .e the crap about people being scared to vote no because it's a secret ballot

Wrong answer! We only need 30% of the employees, (union AND non-union members), to file for decertification election which can't be done for one year (Nov 20,2015) and we showed that we've easily got 30%.
Thomasville Bus showed how easy it is to accomplish. The union was voted in there, one year later they voted it back out!

I think that's what he was saying....

Just wanted to stop by and say Congrats guys/gals... Wished I was at the old home place on Linville Mountain, I would yell it to the world...

lol, boy, you know everything, huh? riddle me this; how are you going to decert with nlrb charges against the company?

ANSWER: your not! you cant! now go try and spook people somewhere else.....

There's probably a stat somewhere that shows you'll lose 20% of that 30% after contract negotiations..... Why was it voted out? I looked and couldn't find anything..

he was referring to my post to people who are against us, not the general thread......
I personally am anti-union, but it's my belief that everyone has the right to make an informed decision. I've contested for both sides of the argument here and defend neither FedEx nor the Teamsters. I have called BS on anyone not dealing in facts.

And yes, as a contractor I CAN still vote in the union if the opportunity came. I would vote no because I would no longer get to decide who drives my truck. I currently drive the truck, but many contractors hire drivers that they personally vet for the job. With the union, the company hires drivers and assigns them to the contractor trucks, with the contractor essentially leasing the vehicle to FedEx and being paid a fee for doing so.

Personally, I don't want the union running my business in exchange for their benefits. And nothing will change my mind on that. But everyone has the right to decide for themselves what's best for them.

Congratulations Charlotte, especially to those of you who stood strong .. Make no mistake the weak ones will be first in line to reap the rewards! I've seen this Phenomenon a few times in my day!
The company has done a lot of brainwashing over the years, and to that effect there will be a lot of "bandwagon" types.:biggrin:
They never supported the team, but when the team wins, all of a sudden they are buying the team jersey talking about, "WE WON!!!" LOL
You know what.....love ya anyway and welcome to the family, we are all united brothers now. #Noshade #Unity #Strength #HatersGonnaHate

Looks like a little crying in their beer over at the Keep Fedex Freight Union Free on Facebook. Congrats Charlotte.

Congratulations while I puke with joy.
They backed off everything except healthcare, I honestly don't think any company has a clue what the future of healthcare has in store for anyone.
They are cleaning house with the a-holes that came up with the bullcrap rules.
Why are my brothers and sisters so worried about my happiness in employment now?
You that are voting yes are screwing with other peoples families income.
The Teamsters did not help me fill out my job application.

To the contrary driver if it had been a no vote withe the opposite results I would state the same the point I'm trying to make either way is the terminal is almost equally divided when it came to this decision there hasn't been. One vote yet be it yes or no that had a heavy leaning side either way and do t give .e the crap about people being scared to vote no because it's a secret ballot
You need more of a majority to validate something. I need +1 and its a majority, period. Its also a win.
That's how it works I thought. Not good enough for usually whoever loses. But a win is a win

They backed off everything except healthcare, I honestly don't think any company has a clue what the future of healthcare has in store for anyone.
Why are my brothers and sisters so worried about my happiness in employment now?

wah wah wah.....feel free to go find union free employment.....

btw,who did help with your job application? i always do mine on my own

OD can use your services